Changing Hearts Official Trailer | SunWorld Pictures - Best Family Movies
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Aug 14, 2012
Become a fan for exclusive contests and giveaways! http://www.facebook.com/SunWorldPictures. Visit us at http://sunworldpictures.com to buy this movie or check out our other best family movies!
Starring: Daphne Zuniga, Brian McNamara, Brad Johnson
This is one of our best family movies about a man, James Reed who is quite content with the successful life he's built for himself in a fast-paced city. But after receiving bad news about his father's health, he reluctantly returns home to help with the family business, a bed & breakfast. There he faces menial work he eagerly left years before, and a brother he does not get along with. Though he yearns to leave as soon as he can, he discovers the bed & breakfast is struggling. As tensions rise and his father's health deteriorates, James must learn that sometimes you make sacrifices for the ones you love—and decide if he's willing to go that far.
A modern-day Prodigal Son story, Changing Hearts is a story of family pulling together in hard times while trying to heal the rifts in their relationships. You will enjoy this good drama movies.
This best family movies is a shining example of digging down deep! It's about outlasting problems and finding a way to make things work. James Reed (Bradford Johnson) is a successful California publicist with a girlfriend and a big promotion on the way. He has just gotten a major music star out of some trouble after his auto accident with his ex-wife by convincing the star to take some time off and not publicly commenting on any of the recent negative events. This turns out to be a positive thing later on for James.
Is moving back home the right thing for him? And can he find lasting peace with his brother? Although this best family films isn't for little kids, it will appeal to younger viewers who like tween movies and we are pleased to award this inspirational best family movies our Dove "Family-Approved" Seal for all ages. It is a wholesome and yet realistic film which shows that forgiveness is possible and so is a fresh start. Bradford Johnson is terrific as James and the rest of the cast is in fine form too. This one happily earns five Doves from us.
Topic: best family movies, good drama movies, best family films, family drama movies
Standard YouTube License
- 1:24:05 Hallmark - A Bride For Christmas Merry Christmas - Full Movie in Englishby FullMoviesNewFeatured 240,143
- 1:35:54 The Jonesesby juan camilo lopez riaño 26,035 views
- 1:32:07 [FULL HD] Hilary Duff - According to Gretaby Jaime DioGuardi 630,323 views
- 38:01 SG1 Panel with RDA and Michael Shanksby Melody Teichroeb 1,244 views
- 46:00 Michael Shanks - Ottawa Comic-Con 2013 (ConJunkie.com)by FTWvsWTF 603 views
- 2:25 The Joneses 2010 Official Trailer HDby Subscribe MrUnlimitedtrailers 351,896 views
- 2:19 Another Perfect Stranger: Trailerby go BMG 11,498 views
- 1:50 Hannah and Elliot go bowling - The Makeoverby HallmarkHallofFame 13,116 views
- 28:46 Claudia Black in Hercules 1997-1998by Claudia Black 10,532 views
- 42:33 Meet the Jonesesby Kiki Rose 57,340 views
- 2:02 LOVE ME - OFFICAL TRAILERby Anchor Bay Entertainment 82,844 views
- 3:25 Amber and Graham - uncut!by cbcheartland 83,135 views
- 2:40 Jungle Girl (2012) Movie Trailerby Maiden Comics Studios 3,172,021 views
- 9:57 Will Smith shares his secrets of successby AccelerateMe 2,177,266 views
- 1:30 The Confession Trailerby EdifyPR's channel 2,499 views
- 2:32 She's Out Of My League - Trailer HDby Trailers From Everywhere 852,472 views
- 5:43 Three Must-See Stories of Faith and Forgivenessby Sky Angel 1,310 views
- 2:01 The Last Fall - OFFICIAL TRAILERby Matthew A. Cherry 130,061 views
- 25:31 RDA and Michael Shanks Calgary Expo 2013by Jason Hnidan 1,045 views
- 2:19 DISCONNECT RECONNECT TRAILERby The Blended Planet 2,365 views
- Loading more suggestions...