Published on Mar 29, 2013
The art of delivering an amazing presentation
In this Sales TV Talk show four experts review video clips of dynamic presentations and offer 12 guidelines for delivering effective presentations that engage and captivate the audience.
The video clips include President Reagan, Economics Instructor Larry Smith, Zappo CEO Tony Hsieh, Salesforce.com CEO Marc Benioff and Billie Joel.
To watch the full videos from which the clips were selected go to the following URL's
1. President Reagan, Presidential Debates http://youtu.be/EF73k5-Hiqg
2. Larry Smith at TedX http://youtu.be/iKHTawgyKWQ
3. Tony Hsieh at Stanford University http://youtu.be/yxKlK58gDrA
4. Marc Benioff in NYC http://youtu.be/EXiwjQN4WYI
5. Billy Joel at Vanderbilt University http://youtu.be/Vh0TLp803Rc
To connect with the experts follow them on Twitter today:
a) S. Anthony Iannarino @iannarino
b) Ashleigh Hoult @ThePromoDonna
c) Ira Koretsky @chiefstorytellr
d) Gerhard Gschwandtner @Gerhard20
We invite sales leaders and sales operations managers to join http://www.salesopshop.com to collaborate with us and help improve salespeople, sales processes and technology.
Standard YouTube License