Published on Jun 20, 2012
Story: Our friend Sam infiltrated the squad S58 a week before the raid. (this is why some audio is muted so when we released the video his voice isn't heard) He got to know the members and called us in to elimate all of them for their vehicles and equipment. We crawled up behind their hill and got into our positions (after a few practices in the editor to know the landscape for the best spots and range distances). We then proceeded to kill every member of their group except for a few alt-f4ers and one guy who hide under a pine tree. While driving away with their vehicles they banned all of us in a concoction of rage, tears, and butt-hurt. This assault is the epitome of high-level banditry far in the north with high-stakes and risks. Sorry for all the shitty comments and enjoy.
Please, address something different if you're going to comment than what is going to be mentioned below, I'm tired of having conversations that play out exactly like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-wzr7... (TNG stole this video's comments section as their script)
I honestly don't understand all the hate. Here are the reasons why I think this video does not deserve the ridiculous comments and horrendous like/dislike ratio:
1. Using military lingo is in countless other DayZ videos yet they don't get hate.
2. Murdering people with high level gear is COMPLETELY fair. These are not bambis. I see videos all the time where people just snipe down new-spawns and kill without any reason and get more likes than this one. Yes, we killed without reason, but it was planned and built up like a story. The planning up to the attack was an adventure of its own and wasn't random or meaningless. This is why it's on youtube. This is why DayZ is so fun; for moments like these were people took decisions that collided into disaster or friendship.
3. The epic music is for the sweet irony of our banditry. It seems almost at a ridiculous level of epic that I don't understand why people think it's trying to be narcissistic.
4. These people BANNED us after our completely legitimate raid because we meta-gamed. Rocket specifically said this was allowed in accordance to this video and we still were bitched at.
5. I editted this video to ZOOM IN for you guys to see what the fuck it going on. This is why it looks like I'm a complete idiot while aiming. While recording, I was litterally touching my monitor with my nose and squinting my brains out. I'm sure you could aim better than me and all but I don't give a fuck about that. All that matters is who is left on the field at the end of the battle.
6. Don't complain about the nametags. The people that owned the server and turned on the nametags are the people we are killing.
Update: Everyone has been unbanned
Update: I removed my commentary at the end of the video. Since this issue has been adressed with I don't want to drag any more of you into the flame war.
After we looted their base of their items (only took Night Vision and a few wire barricades) we ran off with their vehicles and they banned us. This is unsportsmanlike and should be adressed. (already adressed)
1-Heart of Courage, Two Steps From Hell (the irony of it is great)
2-Solomon's Theme Remixed By Instrumental Core (Intro Song)
(The epic music in a Bandit video is for irony, so don't comment Captain Obvious)
Standard YouTube License