Black author says Obama driving Americans to government "plantation'
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Mar 6, 2012
The author of "Blacklash" has harsh words for the food stamp president. She also says Obama's war on fossil fuels hurts the very people he says he is trying to help. Deneen Borelli discusses her new book on Fox & Friends.
Obama talks jobs and his passion for the "middle class" out of one side of his mouth while out of the other side he crushes the energy industry and drives up energy costs which drives up the cost of everything. The poor and the middle class are hit hardest in a stagnant economy by higher electric bills. But remember Obama promised that under his plan "electricity rates would necessarily have to skyrocket."
The Obama administration seems to be doing everything it can to raise the price of energy. This is slowing the economy, killing jobs, hurting the poor and the middle class and raising the cost of virtually everything.
Environmentalists don't want oil drilling and they don't care that this reduces supply and raises prices. In fact, they want prices to rise.
So we have a president who promised a plan that would 'skyrocket' electricity rates, an EPA that bases its illegal and tyrannical power grab on fraudulent data and suppressed any dissent, and an administration that is collectively working to ruin the oil, steel, coal, and cement industries. An administration that ignores the will of the people and its congress and seems to be doing all it can to destroy jobs and the economy while promising to make jobs and economic growth its first priority.
Just look at the ideologues Obama chooses as his advisers. His cabinets are pushing "environmental justice" as a scheme for redistributing wealth. His energy secretary Steven Chu is on the record as having said we need higher gas prices like those in Europe. Obama warned us during his 2008 campaign that "under my plan electricity rates will necessarily have to skyrocket." Obama hired an anti-commerce commerce secretary in John Bryson.
Senator Inhofe has called Obama's EPA a "growing menace to the economy." John P. Holdren, who then-President-elect Barack Obama nominated as director of the White House Office of Science and Technology Policy in December 2008, called just five months before his nomination for a global climate-change agreement that would allow wealth to be redistributed from countries in the global "North" to countries in the "South." Obama also picked a "spread the wealth" progressive lawyer for his top economist.
Are we going to believe what they SAY or what they DO?
Standard YouTube License
- 1:44:33 2012 (Veinte Doce): The Latino Election?by NewAmericaFoundation284 views
- 57:26 Deneen Borelli on the Rick and Rick at Night Radio Show - Feb 27 2012by Rick Reuss356 views
- 1:00:37 Rumors of War II (Full Documentary)by Max Willson8,474 views
- 9:36 'Blacklash' Author: Conservative Blacks Rising Up Against Obama Policiesby NewsmaxTV16,609 views
- 3:22 Deneen Borelliby prolifenews306 views
- 3:08 Obama Won't Help Half-Brother George Who Lives In Poverty - Redistribution Of The Wealth? / Videoby rosaryfilms114,075 views
- 3:01 President Obama on Gas Prices Then and Nowby thinkinboutstuff298 views
- 7:03 Obama on Redistribution of Wealth - Leslie Marshall on Megyn Kelly's "America Live" 9/19/12by Leslie Marshall506 views
- 1:34 Mark Levin: Obama is a Marxistby usACTIONnews11,036 views
- 1:03 Barack Obama Gas Tax Hypocrisy and Flip-Flopsby PopularHypocrisy5,789 views
- 3:22 Obama succeeds in driving up gas prices - media ignoresby usACTIONnews4,255 views
- 56:25 Chomsky: Obama's Imperialist Policiesby Joe Friendly176,469 views
- 5:37 Neil deGrasse Tyson schools former GM exec Lutz on climate changeby michelemichele330,958 views
- 3:17 1 in 7 people now on Food Stamps in America ... 3rd World here we come !by LogicWorldNews17,066 views
- 9:56 Wisconsin labor unions hold Capitol rally, urge legislators to pass mining bill - March 6, 2012by WisconsinFuture547 views
- 1:48 Krauthammer: Israelis left to trust campaigner-in-chiefby usACTIONnews279 views
- 7:23 The Left's War on Women - Deneen Borelli - 3-5-12by RightSightings2,418 views
- 1:32 Trump to Savage: Interest payments will crush US economyby JamesLee490117 views
- 15:01 Glenn Beck - Insider Extreme - Rumors of War - Part 2 (Final)by ConservativeCast20,598 views
- 6:58 Sneaker Frenzy - Shopping Chaos - Mall of America - Deneen Borelli - Fox News -12-27-11by RightSightings842 views
- Loading more suggestions...