Published on Jul 1, 2008
We've upgraded our code-base of NeoAxis engine to the latest release that includes many awesome new features such as the following (not full list):
● Joysticks, gamepads, steering wheels and XBox360 controller support. Interface for integration of other input devices.
● Mono Runtime support. Now the engine can be started without installed .NET Framework.
● Fast native memory manager. Allocation and freeing unmanaged memory is about 3 times faster now.
● OggVorbis 1.2.0.
● Bug fix: Memory leaks in EVideoBox and DirectXSoundSystem.
We've also added a awesome plug in from a NeoAxis developer on the forum named Thor22 from France. The plug in is an OGRE one called Caelum that allows for beautiful real-time skies via sky domes and Thor22 wrote a C# wrapper for the C++ OGRE plug in so it may work with NeoAxis. Caelum allows for:
● Dynamic sky colour
● Dynamic ambient light
● Dynamic fog colour and density
● Time scales, daytime settings
Standard YouTube License