The Good, The Bad and the Very Very Habromaniacly Ugly!
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Jan 8, 2013
The Good! *Alabama State Rep. Patricia Todd (D)* Todd - a Democrat and Alabama's first openly gay legislator - has introduced a bill that would repeal the state's existing sex education law - which requires teachers to teach that homosexuality is illegal and that "abstinence from sexual intercourse outside of lawful marriage is the expected social standard." The bill would strike requirements that teachers emphasize "homosexuality is not a lifestyle acceptable to the general public and that homosexual conduct is a criminal offense." It's time for the LGBT community to be embraced by society - not vilified by it. Let's hope Ms. Todd's bill gets passed in Alabama - and that it's just the beginning of a larger movement.
The Bad! *Michael Savage* On Sunday - the conservative radio host told fellow radio show host Aaron Kleine that, quote, "We need a nationalist party in the United States of America" Savage went on to argue that the Tea Party isn't strong enough, and that, quote, "They need to restructure their party. They need a charismatic leader, which they don't have." In the interview - Savage also attacked the Republican Party - calling it quote "an appendage of the Democrat machine." Sorry Michael - but I don't think that "an appendage of the Democrat machine" would hold critical legislation hostage - time after time - hurting the livelihoods of millions of Americans in process.
and the Very Very Ugly! *Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX)* Despite not being on the job for a week yet - Senator Cruz is already making it clear why he is a Tea Party favorite. Appearing on Fox News Sunday yesterday - Cruz made it clear that he doesn't approve of compromise in Washington. Cruz said that, quote, "I don't think what Washington needs is more compromise, I think what Washington needs is more common sense and more principle." Basically - Cruz wants to continue the pattern of Republican obstructionism. In the interview - Cruz also said that he's against compromise when it comes gun control legislation too. Cruz said that attempts to introduce new gun control measures are entirely unconstitutional. Senator Cruz is in favor of holding the nation hostage to score political points - and sees nothing wrong with letting thousands of Americans die every year from totally preventable gun violence - and that is very, very ugly.
Standard YouTube License
- 12:50 The Rumble - Bring back the talking filibusterby TheBigPictureRT 232 views
- 11:30 Fox News Takes on the No Billionaires Campaignby TheBigPictureRT 1,948 views
- 13:28 Corporate America has Messed with the Wrong Peopleby TheBigPictureRT 12,659 views
- 12:14 Bigger Picture - The Filibuster - Is it unconstitutional? P1by TheBigPictureRT 518 views
- 1:50:11 The Savage Nation May 09 2013 FULL SHOWby ReallyBigSomething 4,988 views
- 2:49 Michael Savage - Drunk Caller Defends Obama from AP Wiretap Scandal - May 14, 2013by Conservative1001BG 1,014 views
- 44:37 Michael Savage / Hollywood Sewer-pipeby gerty335 2,052 views
- 1:50:02 The Savage Nation May 07 2013 FULL SHOWby ReallyBigSomething 3,430 views
- 2:20 Sen. Ted Cruz to Baltimore Police Chief on Gun Laws at Senate Hearing 01-30-2013by johnperna2 4,603 views
- 2:57:57 "ISRAEL! ISRAEL! ISRAEL!" Chuck Hagel Secretary Of Defense Confirmation Hearing pt.1by MOXNEWSd0tC0M 20,670 views
- 10:16 Kevin Trudeau - One Minute Cure, 35% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide, Jutrion RXby KevinTrudeauShow 82,968 views
- 17:41 Rachel Maddow. SANDY HOOK EPIC RANT!!! Gun Control. TEARS Into Ted Cruz.by ONEINDACHAMBER187 73,068 views
- 6:50 Piers Morgan gets angry after losing Gun Control debate and throws his notes towards his guest !by nycresistance 1,608,366 views
- 15:09 WATCH: Sen. Ted Cruz Attacks Obama, Challenges Biden at NRA-ILA Leadership Forum - May 3, 2013by YouHotNews 16,877 views
- 3:10 Michael Savage on Bill Eliminating Term Limit for Comrade Obama! - 1/7/13by imitator777 12,348 views
- 56:00 Atheist Answersby TheAmazingAtheist 185,479 views
- 4:08 Michael Savage - Caller Praises Savage, Tired of Empty Conservatives - 1/4/13by imitator777 1,159 views
- 3:24 Ted Cruz & Dianne Feinstein Explosive Debate Over Gun Control In Senate: 'I Am Not A 6th Grader'by MichaelSavage4Prez 28,421 views
- 2:39 George Galloway and caller on Rush Limbaugh and right wing talk radioby taldari 2,752 views
- 29:17 Jesse Ventura talking about Conspiracy Theory being manipulated to be canceled by TrueTVby bumblebee34 8,824 views
- Loading more suggestions...