Margaret Sanger Interview On The Topic Of Infidelity / Video
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Jul 20, 2008
Margaret Sanger On The Topic Of Infidelity / Television Interview Video. A Fair Use segment of a 1957 interview between Planned Parenthood's Margaret Sanger and Mike Wallace is presented. The transcript of the complete interview, as well as the original video, is available at the Harry Ransom Center of the University of Texas.
WALLACE: But sin in the ordinary sense that we regard it -- do you believe or do you not believe.
SANGER: What-what would they be?
WALLACE: Do you believe infidelity -- is a sin?
SANGER: Well, I'm not going to specify what I think is a sin. I stated what I think is the worst sin.
WALLACE: Yes, but then you asked me to say what--and I said what and ah--you refuse to answer me?
SANGER: I don't know about infidelity, that has many personalities to it--and what a person's own belief is--you can't, I couldn't generalize on any of those things as being sins.
Margaret Sanger believed that a woman's physical satisfaction was more important than any marriage vow. Birth Control in America, p. 11. After a failed trial marriage at 18, she married William Sanger in 1902 and soon engaged in extramarital affairs while encouraging her husband to do the same. After divorcing William Sanger, Margaret married J. Noah Slee, president of the Three-in-One Oil Company and a millionaire. Before the wedding ceremony she had Slee sign a prenuptial agreement. It stipulated that Margaret would be free to come and go as she pleased with no questions asked. She was to have her own apartment and servants within her husband's home, where she could entertain 'friends' of her own choosing, behind closed doors. Furthermore, Slee would have to telephone her from the other end of the house even to ask for a dinner date. Margaret told her lovers that with that document, the marriage would make little or no difference in her life—apart from the convenience of the money, of course. And she went out of her way to prove it; she flaunted her promiscuity and infidelity every chance she could get. Margaret Sanger was not content to keep her lascivious and concupiscent behavior to herself. She was a zealous evangelist for free love. Even in her old age, she persisted in proselytizing her sixteen-year old granddaughter, telling her that kissing, petting, and even intercourse was fine as long as she was sincere.
Standard YouTube License
- 30:02 VERY REVEALING Margaret Sanger Interview MUST SEE ! PLANNED PARENTHOODby ChloeXlover24,919 views
- 59:58 Alan Watt The Neo-Eugenics War On Humanity (Full Version)by Travinyle137,897 views
- 4:50 The Negro Projectby Destined Ministries15,403 views
- 43:25 PLANNED PARENTHOOD IS EUGENICS -- Pastor Childress Jr. on Alex Jonesby ThinkFeelExist6,933 views
- 1:00:26 Pastor Clenard Childress: The Negro Projectby THElNFOWARRlOR14,391 views
- 10:01 Margaret Sanger: Eugenicist (1/3)by nonaC barC60,569 views
- 37 videos Play all Black Birth Controlby AuBeAvekunB
- 15:29 Slow Kill Holocaust: Proof the Government is Killing Youby TheAlexJonesChannel296,479 views
- 10:01 War on the Weak: Eugenics in Americaby liamdunaway167,017 views
- 58:59 Scientific Racism The Eugenics of Social Darwinism 360pby Mark Daniels13,078 views
- 3:38 Margaret Sanger's Account Of Her Lecture To The Ku Klux Klan / Educational Video Filmby rosaryfilms58,454 views
- 2:26:16 MAAFA 21 [A documentary on eugenics and genocide]by ThinkFeelExist20,217 views
- 5:53 Beck Reveals Hillary's Misinformation About Margaret Sanger (Eugenics) & Thomas Jefferson (Slaves)by Greg Hengler14,819 views
- 4:51 Margaret Sanger views on sin, marriage, and planned parenthoodby Robin Steele22,492 views
- 7:05 Margaret Sanger, Planned Parenthood's Racist Founderby American Life League172,104 views
- 0:25 1957-Sanger Still a Eugenistby axis4peace4751 views
- 28:53 Margaret Sanger and Her Reproductive Revolutionby American Life League1,645 views
- 32:11 Nephilim Among Us: Human-Animal Hybrids, Eugenics, GMOs & Transhumanismby Discover Ministries66,496 views
- 7:51 Planned Parenthood Exposed: Abby Johnson Tells the Inside Storyby FRCAction64,987 views
- 22:05 Bill Gates Surprised by Eugenics Questionby TheAlexJonesChannel70,796 views