Samsung Note 3 Region Lock
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Sep 30, 2013
Hi ,sorry for my English, Please click show more to read Comment from CLOVE at the bottom
my video might be long time and not a good focus because i do not have a tripod for filming. and I did not Edit any thing in the movies.
I buy the note 3 from studenmobile . nl it is Netherland webshop for phone. I live in Nederland
I use the Nederland sim card (Vadafone, Tele2,for calling, chatting, internet. for 2-3days already.
As i read a lot of news about this.So now I should can just put Thai sim card in it already. But it not working it still need a clod for unlock the network
I try all the Thai Sim card i have.... AIS, True Companay. None of it working.
I try to call samsung support in Netherland. They not know the problem. Or i get 3 different answer from 3 different calling.
I go to Samsung Service Center in Maastricht. They only say to me that i calling to where i buy the phone.
And now many website or blog. Say the problem is solved. But it is not. None of them use the method what the Samsung Germany say Yet. Still have many people in XDA forum have this problem
I cannot force you guys to believe me about I put NL sim card in the phone first or Thai Sim in the phone first. I cannot buy the new one for just prove that.
Maybe it is the time that All the website, reporter, bloger. They get the new phone with sticker on then make a video for showing us that them post is truth.
Now the question is. They Dare to do that? or now we will know about All the website, reporter, bloger is just the PR of the company.
I have a crazy idea....Samsung told all the website spread the news about the problem is solved. By a little statement in the email but not Official Statement. You can see that all website spread this news almost same time and none of them prove it first. I think they do this for let people see about the problem is solved easy. So they would not stop buying the phone.
Then when the time come later Samsung will have official statement that you can not unlock the phone. Then they will say You see the Sticker.but you still open the box. That mean you accept it. Then you refer to Unofficial Statement. Then they would say that is just a misunderstand or that is just mistranslation.
Now it too late for you. Because it more than 7 days. you can not change the phone.
And this the comment form CLOVE UK
"Josh Bethell says:
October 2, 2013 at 1:48 pm
A quick thank you from everyone at Clove for the level of understanding in this comment thread and the odd customer testimony too!
This is undoubtedly a huge frustration -- sure we've lost sales which no business enjoys; however it's the confusion and extra work this has caused which compounds things. There have been industry mutterings reported by some news sites that this type of behaviour could be in the works from major manufacturers. It is pretty upsetting though that it was not communicated to us and other retailers fully until the procedure was finalised, orders had been placed and stock arrived.
We hate disappointing our customers, which in this case we've had to do many times over by cancelling and refunding orders, in some cases to long standing and valued international clients.
By the end of this week we should have a definitive update on the situation. We sent a Note 3 to offsite colleague Wardy in Thailand last week. He activated this there with a UK SIM. He could roam on the UK SIM but could not use his local Thai SIM, seeing the unlock SIM screen before he could proceed.
We have since sent UK activated handsets to a few choice customers this week, on the basis that they can return them if they do not work with their local SIMs. These customers are in regions that include Africa, North America and the Middle East.
Regardless of information from Samsung or anecdotes on forums and other blogs, we are conducting our own research on this, at our own costs, to cover all the bases.
Especially now we are also beginning to see other Samsung devices (new stock of the S4 & S4 Mini) with the same restrictions and warning stickers on the packaging. We want to be 100% certain of the message we give out to anyone wanting to purchase a new Samsung device and provide any support we can to legitimate international clients
You can see that he being test already what Samsung say is not correct.
Standard YouTube License
- 50:20 Reportage sur les écoutes mondiales des USA- NSA L'Agence De L'Ombre - 2013by FranceReplayTv Featured 21,793
- 1:06:37 Yawanam Qur'anil Hafiz muhammed afsal qasimi kollam Part-01by faisal arafa17,300 views
- 31:49 iPhone 5s vs Galaxy Note 3 (Comparison)by AskTheAndroidGuy8,907 views
- 10:08 How to SIM unlock Samsung Galaxy Note 3 IIIby Christopher Coleman7,154 views
- 1:06:05 NOTE 3: All You Need to Knowby Erica Griffin207,441 views
- 4:18 Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - SECRET CODESby Oawalker6,680 views
- 3:03 How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N900T, N900A, N9005 to use on Other Networksby sfcarperformance baba12,093 views
- 71 videos Play all Samsung Galaxy Note 3by veryannoyingname
- 2:19 Unlock Samsung Galaxy Note 3 From Any Network Worldwideby mobileunlockeduk12,180 views
- 4:24 Unlock Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - How to Unlock Galaxy Note 3 (N900, N900W8, N9005, N900T, SN900)by Cellunlocker.net30,261 views
- 18:05 Moving To Puerto Rico : Adviceby cocokisses78714,605 views
- 23:12 30+ Galaxy Note 3 Tips and Tricksby Droid Life199,619 views
- 7:57 FREE Samsung Galaxy Note II (2) and SIII (3) SIM Unlock - Easy & Fast - ItsBTsWorldby ItsBTsWorld56,802 views
- 23:20 iPhone 5s vs. Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Comparison Smackdownby MobileTechReview267,058 views
- 3:04 Galaxy Note 3 SIM Restrictionsby UKMobileReview12,306 views
- 9:10 Gadget Review - Episode 14 - Samsung Galaxy Note 3by KL Gadget Guy412 views
- 6:44 How to Root the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 [All Variants]by Qbking77 (Tim Schofield)23,009 views
- 2:40 SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 3 REGION LOCKED PROBLEM SOLVED AND EXPLAINEDby lionking8535,540 views
- 0:09 Galaxy Note 3 - New Lock Screenby DongYeong Kim3,163 views
- 6:05 Painful locked knee- meniscus injury, Gonstead Chiropractic Caseby chiroexcellence72,588 views