Published on Jul 17, 2014
• 24 Full time, Permanent positions
• 6 week paid training program (full time) M-F 8-5pm Training Schedule
• Regular Schedule is 7am-6pm M-F, 8-5pm Saturday
• Full compensation package
o $2 per hour wage premium for bilingual skills
o $1 per hour wage premium for weekend and evening
o Medical, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability and 401k
o Paid Vacation, Tuition Reimbursement, and Holidays, Flexible Spending (pre-tax)
• On 23rd we are holding Information Sessions at the Kent County Michigan Works. Located at 121 Franklin St. SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49507. These information sessions will inform job seekers of the "Good, the Bad and the Ugly" of the job.
o The time of the information sessions on July 23rd are: 2pm, 3:30pm or 5pm.
o People interested in the Information sessions can sign up at the Kent County Michigan Works or contact the via:
Phone: (616) 336-2393
• Do you have to attend to apply? No, but it will give the candidates a more accurate view of the job, opportunity to ask questions and allow the candidates to decide if they want to apply or not.