Whats Goin' On - Salaam Namaste (HD 720p)
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Nov 7, 2011
Movie: Salaam Namaste (2005)
Song: Whats Goin' On
Singer(s): Kunal Ganjawala and Sunidhi Chauhan
Music: Vishal - Shekhar
Actors: Saif Ali Khan, Preity Zinta, Arshad Warsi and Tania Zaetta
Director: Suddhart Anand
Two young progressive Indians, Nikhil "Nick" Arora (Saif Ali Khan) and Ambar Malhotra or "Amby" (Preity Zinta), have left India to live their lives in Melbourne, Australia. Nick fled to Australia to become an architect. After becoming one, he got a commission to design a restaurant, where he works as the head chef and the restaurant has been named "Nick of Time". His job allows him have a laid-back lifestyle and get up late in the morning, both aspects that he values very much. In Bangalore, Ambar was shown twelve men for marriage and she rejected each one. Her parents suspected that she did not want to get married, however, she denied it. She went to Australia for a one-year foreign exchange program and decided to stay and become a surgeon. After hearing this, her parents cut off all ties with her. To pay for her education, she works as an R.J. at a local radio station, "Salaam Namaste".
When Nick is supposed to do an interview for Salaam Namaste, he oversleeps resulting in him getting insulted by Ambar on the air. His boss, Dheka, demands that he go to the to radio station or he will 'kill' him. Nick oversleeps again and he is, once again, insulted by Ambar for being late. Nick gets work catering for one of Ambar's friends wedding. His best friend Ranjan "Ron" Mathur (Arshad Warsi) falls in love with Ambar's best friend Cathy (Tania Zaetta) at the wedding. Nick also feels a connection with Ambar, although they have no idea who the other really is. Ron and Cathy marry the next day and Nick and Ambar discover each other's true identities. Nick has the interview on Salaam Namaste, where he states, publicly, that he loves Ambar. They both end up at Ron and Cathy's house, where the two just had a fight. Nick persuades Ambar to move in together, where they fall in love. Two months later, Ambar discovers she is pregnant, Nick takes her to get an abortion that she later tells him she did not have, resulting in a break up.
Over the next five months, they have several comical disagreements. Nick finds a restaurant to buy, but the loan was not approved and he cannot afford the downpayment because he spent all his money on the house to live with Ambar. This results in another argument where the baby kicks for the first time and Nick realizes he still loves Ambar. He goes to buy an engagement ring and sees a seven-months pregnant Ambar trying on rings with her friend, Jignesh (Jugal Hansraj). Nick thinks that Ambar is marrying Jignesh and is devastated. He goes and gets drunk and takes an Australian girl home with him. When he wakes up, he is shocked, but the girl (Stella) is angry because he didn't do anything and was crying out Ambar's name all night. Nick is greatly relieved, but then Ambar sees her in the bedroom and is very upset and tells Nick she's moving out today. Then, Nick discovers that when Ambar was trying on rings, it was for Jignesh's girlfriend, Tina. He desperately searches for Ambar with the help of many devoted Salaam Namaste listeners. He finds her and apologizes but, when he is about propose, Ambar's water breaks, so they rush to the hospital.
At the hospital, Ron is there with Cathy, who's giving birth as well, and the nurse turns out to be Stella, the woman Nick had slept with. She tells Ambar that he didn't do anything that night and is in love with Ambar, who finally realizes Nick's true love for her. They then meet the incompetent obstetrician Dr. Vijay Kumar MDGGO (Abhishek Bachchan), who turns out to be a very comical and horrible doctor, but manages to deliver the children. Ambar gives birth to twins and Nick proposes to her to which she happily agrees.
Standard YouTube License
- 1:43 Salaam Namaste - Ben & Jerry's sceneby mabokplakFeatured 96,236
- 6:18 Salaam Namaste Outtakes - Part 2by Preity Zinta 197,436 views
- 5:04 Tu Jahan Main - Salaam Namaste (HD 720p)by TMFMusicBollywood 9,803 views
- 4:23 Salaaam Namaste - Salaam Namaste (2005) *HD* 1080p *BluRay* Music Videoby MissDilbarak 302,863 views
- 6:04 My Dil Goes Mmmm - Salaam Namaste (HD 720p)by TMFMusicBollywood 3,186 views
- 5:04 (HD) Tu Jahaan - Salaam Namasteby AsadxHDx 2,035,044 views
- 5:00 Hey Shona - Ta Ra Rum Pum (1080p HD Song)by PremGatha1080p 4,868,841 views
- 5:28 Hum Tum - Title Song (1080p HD Song)by PremGatha1080p 2,493,295 views
- 5:54 Naa Jane Mere - Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge (Full-HD 1080p)by TMFMusicBollywood 35,092 views
- 4:23 Salaam Namaste (Title Song) - Salaam Namaste (HD 720p)by TMFMusicBollywood 11,005 views
- 1:12 Preity gives birth in the film SalaamNamasteby XxUmbrellaTearsxX 180,373 views
- 12:41 Outtakes - Salaam Namasteby yrf 673,159 views
- 3:41 Aa Jee Le Ek Pal Mein Kyon Ki HD 1080p HD Song YouTubeby Shahrukh Ansari 3,258 views
- 4:44 O Rabba Mausam FULL VIDEO SONG 1080p HD YouTubeby sarwar2261 1,558,327 views
- 4:46 Twist (Full Song) - Love Aaj Kalby Eros Now 14,837,757 views
- 3:56 About To Come Alive - Booth & Brennan (A/U)by BonesOnTheMend 2,284 views
- 3:55 Michael Jackson-Who Is Itby MJwalker111 52,255 views
- 2:45 Tu Jahaan - Song - Salaam Namasteby yrf 1,152,854 views
- 5:35 Chak de India - Chak De Indiaby MyNameIsRaoul1 418,295 views
- 6:15 Tujhe bhula diya - Full Audio Songby phirbewafai 7,147,895 views
- Loading more suggestions...