This video is unavailable.
Gary Johnson Responds to Questions of the Debate From Which He Was Excluded
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Oct 3, 2012
www.garyjohnson2012.com Although he has been polling higher than Huntsman and about even with Santorum, CNN refused to invite former New Mexico Governor Gary Johnson to their Presidential debate in New Hampshire. Rather than allow one firm to pick winners and losers in the political process, Gary has turned to the internet to release video responses to every single question asked during the debate.
Uploaded by an electoral college representative bound to Gary Johnson. Two-term Republican Governor, Gary Johnson put himself through college as a handyman. Through determination, intelligence and integrity, he grew that small business into the largest construction company in New Mexico. As Governor, he kept his word to shrink government, cut taxes and end the reckless spending. He was re-elected as a Republican in a state that votes two-to-one Democrat -- in a landslide. Gary Johnson can fix what the two-party system has broken. America needs a handyman. LIVE FREE
Donate to Gary Johnson 2012: https://donate.garyjohnson2012.com/
Please Vote- And Vote For What You Really Believe.
An election is not a horse race, where you can gain
by predicting the winner.
An election is your chance to tell the government
what you really want.
The lessor of two evils, is still evil.
All that is necessary for evil to triumph,
is for good people to do nothing.
When good people support evil,
then evil triumphs much more quickly.
You do not become a winner,
because you supported the winner.
You become a winner,
because the winner supports what you believe.
Support what you really believe.
Do not support what you disagree with;
because you fear something else.
Voting for evil is throwing your vote away.
Politicians take polls, and; at election time,
they always say, that they will do,
what the people want them to do.
The people keep telling the politicians the same message:
Every poll and word that the people speak says:
"We want lower taxes and less government." and
"We want the government off of our backs,
and out of our pocket books."
Most people understand that
"lower taxes and less government",
must both come together.
We know that the Politicians are hearing what we say,
because they do such a good job of repeating it back to us...
AT ELECTION TIME.
Power goes back and forth
between Republicans and Democrats,
but government just keeps getting larger and more expensive,
and more oppressive.
It is better to vote for what you want and not get it
than it is to vote for what you don't want and get it.
Send a "wake up call"
to the liars;
who think that their "tax and spend" program has no REAL
Let's send them a message.
Visualize world freedom.
Thomas Jefferson said:
"The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."
I add to this:
"The battle for freedom is never won, and is never lost.
The battle for freedom always continues.
It is never too late, and it is never soon enough, to defend freedom.
No matter how enslaved we are, we always have hope.
No matter how free we are we are never safe.
NOTHING EVER LIMITS THE GOVERNMENT, EXCEPT THE PEOPLE.
Any generation that fails to defend freedom will lose it.
The next generation will have to shed blood to gain it back" John Perna
When the defense of liberty becomes a crime, tyranny is already in force. At that point, failure to defend liberty makes slavery at certainty. John Perna
Watch the rest of the videos on this channel to make this a clear.
TO UNDERSTAND LIBERTARIANISM
WATCH THE FULL RON PAUL PLAY LIST AT:
Standard YouTube License
- 44:33 Hi-Tech Society Before Noah's Flood, Part 1by almostmidnightdesign 275,464 views
- 8:47 GARY JOHNSON vs JILL STEIN The Other Presidential Debateby MOXNEWSd0tC0M 36,427 views
- 7:03 Gary Johnson 2nd GOP 2012 Debate.by mutahir9 1,391 views
- 37:25 Gary Johnson: Both Candidates will Give You A Greater Police Stateby TheAlexJonesChannel 39,359 views
- 8:03 Pat Buchanan's racism addressed by Rachel Maddowby ProBlackDotNet 7,450 views
- 43:45 Who the hell is Gary Johnson?by mrlibertytv 69,978 views
- 3:27 MSNBC Chris Matthews EXPLODES Over Obama Performanceby djgabrielpresents 4,180 views
- 6:05 Ron Paul gives his debate predictions CNBC 10/3/2012by LibertySource 1,727 views
- 4:53 Ron Paul Hints at Voting for Gary Johnson on Fox - Oct. 3rd (2012-10-03)by UncensoredTVd0tnet 2,094 views
- 43:40 Gary Johnson Explains The Libertarian Presidential Platform To C-SPAN Callersby MOXNEWSd0tC0M 64,755 views
- 14:55 WAKE UP AMERICA! III "ROMNEY GO HOME!"by sogholi 1,143 views
- 9:50 Gary Johnson's Highlights 2012 GOP Debateby mutahir9 75,976 views
- 5:01 Libertarian Nominee Gary Johnson on Jobs, Taxes & Debates - CNBC's Kudlow Report 10/16/2012by Eduardo89rp 2,235 views
- 0:36 Judge mocks prosecutor for saying "respectfully" too muchby sanderson1611 91,740 views
- 5:21 Gov. Gary Johnson Among the Occupy Wall Street Protestersby ReasonTV 47,952 views
- 3:37 Gary Johnson: First Debate Missed Key Campaign Issues - Fox Business News 10/04/2012by Eduardo89rp 4,956 views
- 3:53 Judge Napolitano: Senate Report Finds DHS Fusion Centers Running Wild, Police State is Here!by selfownership1 13,266 views
- 1:01 Jesse Ventura: "Clint Eastwood Only Got It Half Right!"by LASPACvideos 8,180 views
- 7:18 Who the Hell is Gary Johnson?by jaysabi 3,996 views
- 1:36:37 Infowars Nightly News for Wednesday, October 03, 2012 (Full Show)by TheLibertydefined 892 views
- Loading more suggestions...