Liquid Blue (the band) taking Omega Swirl shots before they party!
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Jul 12, 2011
Liquid Blue® is an independent recording and touring act based in San Diego, California. Featuring the sensational BlueGirls® trio, the seven-member ensemble has performed in more than 100 countries on 7 continents, a feat which no other band has accomplished. In 2010 the band scored a Billboard Top-10 Hit as Earth Passport went to #3 on the Hot Dance Singles Chart. Liquid Blue and their hit song received a Guinness World Record® for "Song Sung in the Most Languages". Their highly acclaimed LP "Supernova" was awarded Pop Album of the Year in 2009 at the Los Angeles Music Awards. Twice the group has finished runner-up for "Best Band" at the International Music Awards (2006-2007) and was also named "America's Best Independent Artist (2004-2005). The nomadic troop has performed over 2000 shows in over 400 cities and has been featured on five magazine covers. In 2005 Liquid Blue became the first American act to be signed by a major Chinese record label. The group was honored to represent the United States at the CCTV kick-off concert for the 2008 Summer Olympics in Beijing. In 2010 Vocalist Nikki Green became the first American to qualify for the finals in Chinese Idol. To top things off, Liquid Blue has been certified as a green business. Band alumni include Sony recording artist BC Jean, who started her career with Liquid Blue in 2003 and was recently signed by Clive Davis.
America's Best Dance Band
"Music To Move You"® is the band's official slogan and in both their live shows and recordings, Liquid Blue cranks out slammin' dance and rock music. Honored as "America's Best Dance Band" by the National Music Awards, Liquid Blue was also named "Entertainer of the Year" at the 2011 Spotlight Awards. Locally they've been recognized "Best Cover Band" at the San Diego Music Awards. The band covers over 600 songs and a multitude of musical styles. With their recent release "Earth Passport" hitting #3 on the Billboard Hot Dance Singles Chart, Liquid Blue has given new meaning to the term "dance band"!
The Band & The Blue Girls®
Liquid Blue features two Grammy winning musicians (bass & sax), a former Elektra Records recording artist (guitar), a Billboard hit songwriter (keys) and a Chinese Idol finalist (vocals)! Fronting the group are the multi-talented BlueGirls trio. Their singing and extensive all-original choreography has brought attention world-wide. Adding even more color to the band is a former professional Roller Derby Skater with the L.A. T-Birds, a World-Champion Surfer and finally "The Grovler", with his top hat, blue beard and nasty guitar playing. The band has performed sold-out, ticketed shows with audiences up to 65,000 at venues such as The Cow Palace in San Francisco, The Pasadena Civic in Los Angeles and Dalian Stadium in China.
Although many fans consider "Dominate" to be the band's best song ever, the multi-language "Earth Passport" became the bands biggest hit, reaching #3 on the Billboard Hot Dance Singles Sales chart and #12 on the Billboard Hot Singles Sales chart. Their critically acclaimed debut CD, "Supernova" sold over 40,000 units and features an exotic fusion of western rock melodies with ancient & modern eastern elements. Produced by David DeVore, (12 multi-platinum LP's) and mixed by (six-time Grammy winner) Joe Chiccarelli, it has been a top-ten seller at CD Baby and was featured on their bestsellers compilation. Tracks from this LP have been included on 25 compilations. The single "Real" was the #1 Indie Label song in the U.S. in 2005 with over 400 spins per week.
Standard YouTube License
- 30:31 Acid Mothers Temple - Dark Stars in the Dazzling Skyby patbateman26's channelFeatured 71,708
- 4:01 Noise TV -Liquid Blue "Can't Stop It"by TheOriginalNoiseTV 1,345 views
- 7:28 Liquid Blue - Earth Passportby Liquid Blue 14,845 views
- 3:45 Liquid Blue - Promoby Selak Entertainment, Inc. 13,597 views
- 9:02 Liquid Blue - Promoby SelakEntertainment 5,970 views
- 5:11 Liquid Blue - Live in Beijing - China (2008)by LiquidBlueBand 4,317 views
- 3:10 ViSalus Neuroby Tim Scott's Body By ViSalus 900 views
- 3:59 Liquid Blue - Live in Haikou - China (2007)by LiquidBlueBand 1,140 views
- 2:21 Barlean's Total Omega Swirl - Organic Product Review from Clean Cuisineby CleanCuisine 1,355 views
- 2:12:09 The Band - The Last Waltz (full album)by redbabylon 422,423 views
- 6:38 Liquid Blue-If You Gotta Askby emPowerMA 591 views
- 3:45 Flax Seed Oil & The Benefits of Omega-3 Essential Fatty Acidsby Barbara Mendez 10,388 views
- 10:45 Grace Potter - Part 1by Path to Vermont 71,721 views
- 5:04 Highlights from BMI's How I Wrote That Song panel 2011by bmivideo 2,463 views
- 8:34 Keith Moon Collapses at the Cow Palace during A Who concertby RubberSoul846 127,768 views
- 8:22 Exquisite - Corporate & Wedding Live Band Entertainment - California, U.S.Aby ExquisiteTheBand 1,143 views
- 5:59 ALTAVOZ - por @FedePreisserby IRREVERENTV 9,287 views
- 4:16 Dj Liquid Blue - When the Morning Comesby Daraphant 1,847 views
- 4:07 Liquid Bandby mkleechcom 823 views
- 3:47 Liquid Blue - Live in Kansas City (Real - Unplugged)by LiquidBlueBand 3,385 views
- Loading more suggestions...