NARUTO THE MOVIE - Road To Ninja -- Masashi Kishimoto Interview! (Subs In Description)
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Jul 6, 2012
EDIT: English subs of what Kishi-san said are now available! Read here: ↓
"Since this time I wanted to write Naruto properly as a protagonist, and delve deeply into his feelings, I fussed a lot over the ramen shop scene between Naruto and Iruka at the beginning. I came up with all the storyboards myself, but since for some reason the images were different, I had all of them fixed for me. It was pretty selfish of me... but of course, since the things I'm satisfied with are also present in the scenes I was able to do, I'd like for people to watch them. As for Minato and Kushina, since in the main story they're dead, I couldn't write any family scenes with them and Naruto. But in the movie, I could see a way to write those scenes, so I'd like for people to watch them too. I wonder if I was able to lay out those wonderful scenes inside me."
From the Japanese television show Sakiyomi Jan Bang comes an interview with the world famous Masashi Kishimoto, creator of Naruto! This interview is geared specifically toward Road to Ninja: Naruto the Movie.
Kishimoto-sensei mentions that in the manga story, both Minato and Kushina are dead so he wasn't able to include much of a family life. However, Road to Ninja gave him the opportunity to write scenes where Naruto was able to grow up a happy life with loving parents. In this video you see Kishimoto-sensei drawing and talking about how he did the storyboard for the movie, but since he wasn't completely satisfied with his work, he had help in making them perfect.
Not included in the video, Kishimoto-sensei was asked "If you could be one of the characters in Naruto, who would it be?" His response was "Naruto" because if he was able to split himself into 17 people with the Shadow Clone Jutsu, then he would be able to draw the manga much better and finish the manuscript for the series by just doing one page.
Next week Masashi Kishimoto will talk about Sakura in Road to Ninja: Naruto the Movie, so stay tuned!
About ten years ago a gigantic demon beast, the Kyuubi, was released by a mysterious masked shinobi. The hidden village of Konoha was on the verge of being destroyed by the Kyuubi's attack... and there was only one way to save it. Together with his wife Kushina, the leader of the village, the Fourth Hokage Minato, sealed the Kyuubi into their newly born son, Naruto. By sacrificing their own lives, the two just barely managed to save the village, and entrusted its future to Naruto.
"There is no doubt... it's Akatsuki!"
And afterwards, time flowed on... until the members of the horrible shinobi group called Akatsuki (Pain, Konan, Itachi, Kisame, Sasori, Deidara, Hidan, and Kakuzu) appeared suddenly, only to attack Naruto's group. Naruto and the others narrowly managed to counterattack them... but why are these Akatsuki members back again, when they are supposed to be dead? The mystery remains, while all the shinobi are praised by their families for completing such a dangerous mission. Only Naruto, who has never known the faces of his parents, cannot help feeling lonely...
At that exact time, suddenly, the masked man makes another appearance in Konoha.
"It's been a long time, Uzumaki Naruto."
Due to the masked man's mysterious new doujutsu, Naruto and Sakura's surrounding world gets distorted and gradually swallowed.
When they regain consciousness and look around them, the masked man has already disappeared. The two try to pursue him, but at that point they start to notice an unusual phenomenon in the village. Kakashi, Tsunade and their fellow nakama in the village have changed personalities, and have become like totally different persons. Furthermore, even Sasuke is back in the village! And another amazing thing... Naruto's parents, Minato and Kushina, who should already be dead - are alive! What could be the meaning of all this?
"Why... are Tou-chan and Kaa-chan alive...?"
Put in front of this changed reality, Naruto and Sakura suddenly start to feel lost.
Naruto's joy at having met his parents once again is irresistable... but on the other hand, even in this world he has to face a life or death crisis caused by the masked man.
The masked man who aims at the power of the Kyuubi who dwells inside Naruto is once again about to bring destruction to the village of Konoha! The masked man aims at the weaknessed hidden in human emotions. A dreadful trap and ambition!
Naruto will have to fight against his fate in place of his parents, who had formerly bet their lives to protect the village!
text source: saiyanisland.com
video source: saiyanisland.com
Standard YouTube License
- 3:29 NaruSaku I Want You Backby QTNatalie21Featured 12,206
- 1:45:09 Naruto Shippuden Road to Ninja Full Movie (JAPANESE DUB ~ ENGLISH SUB)by Pritesh Maity 187,006 views
- 2:34 NARUTO: Masashi Kishimoto OFFICIAL Creator Sketch Video by SHONEN JUMP Alphaby vizmedia 279,409 views
- 5:51 Naruto Generations | Madara's Story Cutscenes [English] Pt. 1/2 [HD]by UchihaSasuke365 3,868 views
- 1:49:57 Naruto Road To Ninja Full Movie English Subtitles Japanese Audio HD 720Pby TehCRME 6,007 views
- 1:50 Naruto Road to Ninja [Movie 6 Trailer 6]by Naruto Uzumaki 1,148,069 views
- 1:06:22 Naruto Shippuuden Movie 6: Road to Ninja Soundtrackby Orizinaaru 517,902 views
- 6:37 Killer Bee's Rap Japanese + English Dub!@!! - Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Generationsby EpiiC FaiiLz 728,527 views
- 11:19 Anime Kisses pt 12by Kytamna 42,357 views
- 5:11 The Art Of Naruto Uzmaki By Masashi Kishimotoby samakura1000 11,420 views
- 5:10 New Naruto Shippuden Road To Ninja Trailer Reaction & Kishi Says Naruto's Ending?!by ForneverWorld 73,583 views
- 0:55 Naruto Shippuden Movie 6 Secret Scenes- AMV [3D]by Sasukeuchiha2319 1,766,894 views
- 1:16:27 ★NARUTO Generations | ALL CUTSCENE/MOVIES (w/ English Subs)【1080P HD】★by ShikasClouds 1,378,924 views
- 0:31 Naruto Shippuden Road to Ninja - Trailer #1 (Engish Subs)HDby mal1316m 28,985 views
- 23:10 Naruto Shippuden Episode 313 Completeby UploaderTheAnime 19,896 views
- 5:20 Review: Naruto Shippuden Episode 270--- Road to Ninja Question!by Sawyer7mage 56,267 views
- 12:57 Re-upload Naruto Road To Ninja: Charaters and plotby AkemiHinataAkeno 8,846 views
- 1:53 NARUTO THE MOVIE - Road To Ninja -- New 1:53 Min. Trailer! (Subs In Description)by TheUZUMAKIchan 33,749 views
- 4:05 Naruto Shippuden Road To Ninja Movie 6 (10th Anniversary) Written By Kishimoto!by ForneverWorld 244,904 views
- 5:47 Drawing Team Hebi (Sasuke Uchiha, Hoozaki Suigetsu, Karin & Juugo) By Jardc87by Juan Andres Da Corte 105,349 views
- Loading more suggestions...