Plantbox In Brooklyn Rap: Gardens of The Rich & Famous
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Apr 5, 2012
Gardens of The Rich & Famous original song: Plantbox In Brooklyn!
Subscribe to DIGS! http://www.youtube.com/digs
DIG us on twitter, tumblr, & facebook!
Credits: Music by Ariana Seigel, Lyrics by Emma Tattenbaum-Fine and Ariana Seigel, DP and Editor: Nathan Blair, "Gardens of the Rich and Famous" logo by Greg T. Gordon, Cast: ariANDemma joined by Ismael Cruz-Cordova
It's too dark an' rainy livin' out in Bed Stuy.
I feel like I was planted just to let die.
Haven't seen my owner in about two years,
so I'm all out of plant food and I've drowned in my tears.
I'm just a simple little daisy and I don't need much,
a bit of sunlight, some water and such.
Is it so much to ask to live large once in awhile?
Like those violets in LA, steppin' out in style.
I'd be gettin my soil turned
while Demi Moore got lipo
Better Homes and Gardens
I'm lovin' the hype, yo!
A plantbox in brooklyn, this life is the lamest. Wish I was growing in the gardens
of the rich and the famous.
I would do it myself yo if I had hands,
but i'm just a freakin' flower and you a grown man.
You could take me to LA when you visit your aunt.
I got a travel-size toothbrush JK.. I'm a plant.
What I need is five sweet hours of direct sunlight
to get my blooms looking fly,
(yo girl, that'd be tight).
I hear in Hollywood flowers lookin fresh to death.
Like old-school Lindsey Lohan before all the meth.
I could find a sexy guy, let him pollinate me,
it'd be a one-night stand though, I wouldn't let him date me.
A plantbox in brooklyn, this life is the lamest.
Wish I was growing in the gardens of the rich and the famous.
I don't think I'm gunna last for too much longer.
This one might hold out, she's a little bit stronger.
My petals are fallin', I've stopped photosynthesizing,
gonna meet my maker, glucose levels is rising.
I try to reach for the sun
But my roots hit rock bottom
It hurts to have dreams
But I cant help it, I got em.
If plant heaven is there, then plant Jesus will say--
Welcome home, my daughter, you made it to LA!
In a plantbox in brooklyn, this life is the lamest.
Wish i was growing in the gardens of the rich and the famous.
Standard YouTube License
- 7:06 Vermicomposting at Brandy's Estate: Gardens Of The Rich & Famousby DigsFeatured 2,384
- 4:43 Stephen Colbert and Stevie Wonder Noodle Art - Extreme Craft Challengeby Digs 127,905 views
- 1:46 Gardens Of The Rich & Famous: Meet Ari & Emma!by Digs 1,867 views
- 5:31 Fertilizer and Jim Carrey's Estate: Gardens Of The Rich & Famousby Digs 1,518 views
- 5:11 Growing Two Peppers in a Single 5 Gallon Containers - The Rusted Garden 2013by Gary Pilarchik 933 views
- 16:36 Garden Update May 15, 2013by LDSPrepper 1,556 views
- 2:50 1 of 2 Using a Whole Egg and Banana to Fertilize a Tomato: Join Me - The Rusted Garden 2013by Gary Pilarchik 1,124 views
- 4:19 Bolshoi Ballet- Coppelia: Mazurkaby SuperBalletgirl101 79,734 views
- 1:01 Gardens Of The Rich & Famous Garden Tour!by Digs 576 views
- 1:38 How To Grow Pineappleby newsphotos's channel 38,501 views
- 1:37 Mother's Day Special: Jordan In The Houseby Digs 44,903 views
- 32:27 $30 Bagster 4'x8' Raised Bed Garden & Summer Vegetable Gardening in Southern Californiaby growingyourgreens 6,586 views
- 4:24 Gardenieres: Top 10 Gardening Watch Outsby gardenieres 1,741 views
- 2:35 Monty Don - Around the world in 80 Gardensby orionbooks 34,749 views
- 3:50 DIY Mother's Day Bouquet: Garden's Of The Rich & Famousby Digs 1,101 views
- 1:45 famous people's housesby beachgirly1122 53,966 views
- 4:36 How to Make a Succulent Dish Garden in 5 minutesby Debra Lee Baldwin 35,272 views
- 3:57 Rub A Dub Redux - Original Song : Porcelain Thronesby Digs 2,428 views
- 3:45 Strawberries Vs. Weeds Richard Simmons' Estate: Gardens Of The Rich & Famousby Digs 1,723 views
- 26:36 The Most Extreme Ep 001 (Survival & Challenge Map by Xisumavoid)by MineCraft from a Tea Eater :-) 47,857 views
- Loading more suggestions...