Published on Apr 12, 2012
AAS Lounge Lizard Synth Plugin - Features Overview - With Dom Kane.
http://www.pluginboutique.com bring this video tutorial from producer Dom Kane who explores the award winning Lounge Lizard physical modelling synth plugin from Applied Acoustics Systems.
Lounge Lizard EP-3 (http://bit.ly/Ir2hx2) is an electric piano synthesizer plug-in delivering authentic Rhodes and Wurlitzer sounds in an everything-you-need package. When time matters, simply pick from more than 100 custom electric piano presets, and when sound design is on the program, users can tweak the real-time controls over hammer hardness, tine color and decay, damper noise, and pickup placement for an unsurpassed level of customization.
• All the classic electric piano sounds: Rhodes, Wurlitzer, and more.
• Entirely based on physical modeling for outstanding sound quality.
• Every parameters can be controlled via MIDI or host automation.
• Audio bit-depth and sample rates up to 24-bit/192 kHz.
• Import/Export functions for easy sharing of presets.
• Unlimited undo/redo capability.
• Standalone operation—no host application required, and standard plug-in formats support.
• Full audio and MIDI hardware support.
In this video Dom takes us through the setup and main features giving a clear picture of the awesome capability of this VSTi. For more information and purchase - please visit the PluginBoutique.com store here: http://bit.ly/Ir2hx2
Standard YouTube License