Uploaded on May 1, 2010
Welcome back! I decided to start off by doing an ILS tutorial series because I have had a couple requests. I know there are lots on YouTube but I tried to be as descriptive as I could and give as many hints and useful details as I could.
You will learn about how to program the autopilot, navigate to destination, prepare for the instrument approach, how to intercept the localizer and glide slope (GS) and finally land.
- Program autopilot
- Navigate to within the approach distance
- Receive runway instructions
- Look up the ILS frequency for the runway
- Enter ILS freq. into the nav radio
- Intercept and capture localizer
- Intercept and capture glide slope
- Execute a safe ILS landing
Payware Add-on Links:
http://www.realenvironmentxtreme.com/ - Real Environment Xtreme 2.0
http://www.scenerysolutions.com/ - Ultimate Terrain X
Standard YouTube License