Nickelback - Lullaby lyrics
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Apr 5, 2012
My very own lullaby. I listen to this every night before I go to sleep and it gives me a reason to wake up in the morning.
Since all of you are sharing your life stories in the comments, I thought I'd tell you mine. I'm 14 and I kinda act a lot more mature than the rest, you know like taking stuff seriously, not partying every night, trying to do my best in school, knowing what I'll do in my future. There isn't a day when my classmates don't make me feel different and unwanted. Home's no picnic either. My mom and dad divorced a long time ago and my mom married another guy. I still see my dad, but he doesn't like most things I do and he doesn't understand me. My mom and my step-dad don't get along very well for the past year and I can hear them fighting at night, when they think me and my little half-sister are asleep. I trusted all my problems and everything else to my best friend that I hung out with for the past 7 years, but we recently got in a fight and she left me.
The first time I thought about killing myself was when I was 13. I was walking home from a really bad day in school and when I was crossing a viaduct, I stopped and looked over the edge, down to the highway beneath. I thought to my self if it's even worth to go home and how nice would it be to jump and just end everything. But I didn't have the nerve to do it. I still don't, but ever since then, the idea of killing myself is stuck in my head. Some days are good and I don't even think of it and other days are bad and I can't get my mind off of it.
Why I'm still alive? Because I still have some people in my life that keep me going, like my half-sister. I'm almost positive that everyone has someone who makes it worth to live and if I'm wrong... Well, just turn this song up and don't feel alone. YOU ARE A GIFT AND LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL.
I dedicate this song to the ones who have hit the bottom, To the ones who have been forgotten, To the ones who are tired of being alone, To the ones who have been abandoned, To the ones who have been left a little empty handed, And mostly to the ones who are out there; barely hanging on.
Edit, July 22nd 2013:
I want to thank you guys for all the support on here... things have gotten a bit better now and I am definitely stronger. But when I have tough times, I still come back to this song and, together with all of your comments, it still gives me hope and makes me go on when everything else makes me want to give up. I'm here, I'm still fighting. Thank you.
Standard YouTube License
- 3:13 Nickelback - When We Stand Together Lyric Video (official)by Nicolas Garcia Featured 1,277,528
- 4:09 Nickelback - Trying Not To Love You lyricsby MusicDogx399,359 views
- 4:55 Limp Bizkit - My Wayby LimpBizkitVEVO31,054,822 views
- 3:55 3 doors down - kryptonite (lyrics)by v94j15,959,907 views
- 5:38 Abby's Story - A Bullying Storyby SxcSantaLilReindeer4,813,519 views
- 4:06 far away with lyrics nickelbackby ilovszmusic2,766,380 views
- 3:45 Nickelback - Lullabyby Nickelback22,214,073 views
- 4:07 Gotta Be Somebody Lyrics by Nickelbackby MusicLover09638,057,819 views
- 4:10 Nickelback - trying not to love you lyricsby laura ockie1,540,956 views
- 4:34 Nickelback - RockStar Lyricsby TnTScapeStarTnT4,527,407 views
- Nursery Rhymes - Kids Camp 138 videos131K
- 1:00:49 1 HOUR PURE EPICNESS - EPIC MUSIC 2012/2013by Pandora Journey80,016 views
- 3:58 Lady Antebellum - Need You Now Lyricsby idk948,990 views
- 3:59 Nickelback - Far Away [OFFICIAL VIDEO]by Roadrunner Records58,267,366 views
- 3:48 Nickelback - How You Remind Meby Nickelback58,894,031 views
- 3:47 Your Guardian Angel Lyrics - The Red Jumpsuit Apparatusby Froster35,729,545 views
- 3:37 Nickelback - Someday Lyricsby P4addiction3,079,659 views
- 3:59 Nickelback - Far Awayby Nickelback15,933,350 views
- 3:37 Linkin Park-In The End Lyricsby Greg Holgate51,479,604 views
- 4:20 The Fray - Never Say Never (Lyrics)by KerrieS891,553,418 views