This Is My Pink Ribbon - Why Do You Wear Your Keep A Breast i love boobies! bracelet?
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Oct 3, 2012
Here at Keep A Breast, we hear amazing, personal messages about the meaning of our "I Love Boobies!" bracelets everyday. We created the bracelets to show solidarity for breast cancer awareness, yet we've learned that the bracelets also mean other things to each wearer, and that different people wear them for different reasons. Our bracelets have truly become the "pink ribbon" of the younger generation.
We want others to hear these inspiring messages, so we've created the This is My Pink Ribbon campaign. This campaign allows everyone—from celebrities to everyday young people—to share with the world why they wear an I Love Boobies! bracelet, and what the bracelet means to them. Everyone's story has the potential to comfort someone else.
This is My Pink Ribbon is an extension of an existing online campaign. If you wear an I love Boobies! bracelet, you can participate and share your story by simply finishing the sentence: I wear my bracelet because... And tagging it on Twitter or Instagram with #ThisIsMyPinkRibbon, uploading a video response on YouTube or adding a pink i love boobies! Twibbon to your Facebook or Twitter profile photo.
Help us raise awareness of breast cancer and strengthen our community of support by telling the world about your bracelet!
Connect with Keep A Breast!
About The Keep A Breast Foundation:
The Keep A Breast Foundation™ is the leading youth-focused, global, nonprofit breast cancer organization. Our mission is to eradicate breast cancer for future generations. We provide support programs for young people impacted by cancer and educate people about prevention, early detection, and cancer-causing toxins in our everyday environment.
The Keep A Breast Foundation™ is headquartered in the United States as a 501 (c) (3) nonprofit. We are supported in fulfilling our mission by international partners Keep A Breast Canada, Keep A Breast Europe, and Keep A Breast Japan.
Standard YouTube License
- 1:05:36 Why You Can't Keep No Man! And Are Not Married! TonyaTko Relationship Adviceby Tonya Tko Featured 17,137
- 1:31 Alex Gaskarth of All Time Low Shares His Breast Cancer Story - Keep A Breast This Is My Storyby Keep A Breast Foundation34,335 views
- 3:30 Taylor Swift Parody - We Are Never Ever Too Young 4 Cancer - We Are Never Ever Getting Back Togetherby Keep A Breast Foundation13,610 views
- 1:52 Zack Merrick of ALL TIME LOW shares Breast Cancer Story - Keep A Breast This Is My Storyby Keep A Breast Foundation43,448 views
- 1:12 Vic Fuentes of Pierce The Veil Shares His Breast Cancer Story - Keep A Breast This Is My Storyby Keep A Breast Foundation65,836 views
- 1:37:50 Pink Ribbions, Inc (2011)by chaosdimension2414,075 views
- 14:02 Tommy Sandoval & Tony Cervantes: Mace! Virginity! Explosions! Walk Offs! Weekend Buzz ep. 34by RIDE Channel49,632 views
- 12:56 Pink Ribbon Key Chainby TheaterGeek200715,132 views
- 8:39 Jamie Thomas Answers Your Questions - Part 2by Active Ride Shop14,982 views
- 4:59 RUDY GARCIA - DEKLINE FLOW (THIS IS NOT A WELCOME TO THE TEAM VIDEO) HE IS JUST A FLOW REPPINby TheProperPrintshop6,418 views
- 9:05 Paul Rodriguez Interviewby Active Ride Shop22,076 views
- 10:03 Clip from Pink Ribbons, Inc.by Chelsea Glanville1,280 views
- 3:47 Breast Cancer Awareness: ABC News Goes Pinkby ABC News2,548 views
- 14:49 Breast Cancer Awareness Inspired Phone Case! Pink Pink Pink!by MsDIYDesign71,269 views
- 7:00 "Pink. Peace. Love." (Breast Cancer Awareness Day)- PaperPastels' Contest Entry!by 4evragz17,950 views
- 4:00 PINK RIBBONS, INC. - A CONVERSATION WITH RAVIDA DINby NFB6,860 views
- 6:13 Breast Cancer Awareness Pink Ribbon Nail Art Design Tutorial ~ How to use a fan brushby LOVE4NAILS137,911 views
- 5:30 Nike SB Debacleby Active Ride Shop19,133 views
- 7:31 Une pure cassure dans la lune, lisez l'article de la NASA...by Igulusfilms13,034 views
- 4:50 The Inspiring Story of Eva Ortega, a Multiple Cancer Survivorby FashionForACure1,921 views
- Loading more suggestions...