Led Zeppelin Live in Cleveland 1969 Full Concert
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Jan 30, 2011
Led Zeppelin TV 24/7 Led Zeppelin - http://www.livestream.com/ledzeppelin... (many of the 'blocked in the US uploads' inc FULL length concerts are available here on LZTV)
Led Zeppelin Radio - http://www.facebook.com/LedZeppelinRadio
LZTV and LZR are non profit organisations associated with The Highway Star
Train Kept a Rollin',
I Can't Quit You Baby,
Dazed and Confused,
White Summer/Black Mountainside
You Shook Me,
How Many More Times (medley incl. "Lemon Song")
Press Review: Zeppelin Lands To Big Cheers At Musicarnival
CLEVELAND - The Led Zeppelin made a four-point landing at Musicarnival here during the Eagle movement on the moon. The British quartet had a sold-out audience of 2,574 stomping, clapping and dancing in the aisles during their five song stint.
Jimmy Page, former anchor man for the Yardbirds, received a standing ovation for his bluesy solo "White Summer." But the group hit their highest stride in the last part of their 10-minute "Dazed and Confused" when Page, singer Robert Plant, drummer John Bonham and bass guitarist John Paul Jones sailed in a tight, together jam.
Plant shakes and bumps like a burlesque headliner, swings the mike like a lariat, comes across with the funky finesse of a male Janis Joplin.
The Atlantic group scored with encore "Communication Breakdown." A local group, the James Gang, also received a standing ovation. (JANE SCOTT / Billboard)
A very intense and powerful show but plagued with some PA problems. Plant: "Once again, as last time in the State of Ohio, we find that the PA system is completely inaudible; but, nevertheless, we'd like to carry on ... I think I'd better get out of the way ... If we go up with a flash and a bang..." The first two songs are very powerful and Robert's voice is simply devastating. Page is playing great and the rhythm section is unalterable in Dazed And Confused and incendiary and dynamic in How Many More Times, steering the group through the changes.
Musicarnival was an interesting venue to see Led Zeppelin, in a carnival tent. It was so special to see them up close. I had seen Page before when he was with the Yardbirds. The seats were great. I could have taken a couple of steps and been on stage. It was thrilling. They sounded great. How many more times was perfect. When Plant sings the Lemon song there isn't much more I can say. :) I think the opening act was suppose to be Michael Stanley Band but Michael was sick so The James Gang (Joe Walsh started in this band) opened the show. Loved both local bands but The James Gang had been out to LA for an album so it was great to see them. The sad part is I never saw Led Zeppelin again for one reason or another.
A very intense and powerful show but plagued with some PA problems. Plant: "Once again, as last time in the State of Ohio, we find that the PA system is completely inaudible; but, nevertheless, we'd like to carry on ... I think I'd better get out of the way ... If we go up with a flash and a bang..." The first two songs are very powerful and Robert's voice is simply devastating. Page is playing great and the rhythm section is unalterable in Dazed And Confused and incendiary and dynamic in How Many More Times, steering the group through the changes
AWESOME!! i was 14 years old. my 3rd rock n roll show. john mayall's usa union being the 1st in '68 and maybe a week prior to zepp was iron butterfly and mike pineira's blues image. what a summer! musicarnival was a theater in the round under a canvas tent. maximum capacity maybe 1500. it was only a couple hundred yards from my grandmother's house. my father dropped my friend Jon and me off then went to his mother's house to watch Neil Armstrong walk on the moon (live). we walked back after the show and saw the replay.
i am sure the concert's playlist is incomplete, because this was just before #2 was released. jimmy page sat down on a chair with violin bow in hand and they launched into "whole lotta love"...never before heard! AWESOME!!!
Standard YouTube License
- 49 videos Play all YouTube Mix
- 11:46 Led Zeppelin 1969 live [HD] - Communication Breakdown - Dazed and confused - Soundcheck (Paris)by wachifaifaFeatured 966,477
- 2:40:14 Led Zeppelin Live at Knebworth Festival - August.11,1979. (Full Concert)by Lula Led 165,162 views
- 1:48:03 Led Zeppelin Live in Concert (1971) HQby Olga Zaburyaeva 255,607 views
- 1:42:21 Led Zeppelin - Live at the Royal Albert Hall 1970 (Full Concert)by Rhidalgo789 3,978,464 views
- 1:21:07 Jimi Hendrix Rainbow Bridge full concert live 1970 Mauiby zenman5910 213,342 views
- 58:39 Seven Ages of Rock Part 1 of 7 - Birth of Rockby masstarvation 221,574 views
- 21 videos Play all Led Zeppelin LIVE - Full Concertsby Conneyfogle
- 43:08 ♫ The Faces Live 1972 ♫by sicilianqueenV 575,445 views
- 14:30 LED ZEPPELIN LIVE 1969 Part 1by Jean Bonini 935,600 views
- 54:25 Led Zeppelin Live in Detroit 1973by Conneyfogle 19,627 views
- 1:56 Led Zeppelin - RARE Live Footage, Kezar Stadium, San Francisco, 1973by ledzeppelin 1,388,838 views
- 1:02:37 The Who 1974by mstrsail 229,412 views
- 2:28:29 Pink Floyd Tribute in Concert Full Videoby Foghet1 972,741 views
- 1:02:25 The Who "Tommy"by mstrsail 1,859,851 views
- 59:41 Led Zeppelin Live in Vancouver 1970 Full Concert (Nearly Complete)by Conneyfogle 60,082 views
- 1:32:21 Led Zeppelin Live at The Boston Tea Party 1969 Full Concertby Conneyfogle 19,338 views
- 1:30:00 Led Zeppelin Live in Florida 1969 Full Concertby Conneyfogle 10,261 views
- 2:08:12 Led Zeppelin Live in Toronto 1971 Full Concertby Conneyfogle 33,170 views
- 29:29 Genesis-Live-1972 with Peter Gabriel (complete show)by 06EROS 1,092,332 views
- 2:29:29 Guns N' Roses- Live In Paris 1992by thiagosantista93 1,320,766 views
- 1:34:45 Aerosmith - Live in Japan - Full Concert 2002by 0487mau 1,027,326 views
- Loading more suggestions...