History Of The Council On Foreign Relations - Ron Paul 2012!
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Mar 1, 2010
http://RevolutionNews.US -- March 2010 -- CFR President admits to Bill Maher that the CFR Controls the world.
So what is it about Ron Paul that gets the CFR hot under the collar? As a congressman, he has never voted for a tax increase or unconstitutional bills. He wants our troops off foreign soil and to stop policing the world. He is against forming a North American Union. He wants to return to a silver or gold standard to prevent the government from inflating our dollar. Note that all these actions are to limit government and stay within the bounds of our Constitution, the very thing the CFR doesn't want because it is their goal to expand government to a one-world government referred to as the New World Order.
Cherish your freedoms, understand the CFR. In presenting the presidential candidates to the voters, there has been considerable media bias. Most people never see this because it is generally presented in such a way that unless you have a sharp eye or knowledge of the events, it passes right over you.
One of the most used tactics is to show only part of a story. An example of this is making sure the voters do not know who are members of the semi-secret Council on Foreign Relations.
If you are not aware of this organization, you should be because it is not a think tank, but a shadow government slowly dismantling our constitutional Republic and forcing us to become part of a North American Union with no borders and a common currency. The steps are already in place, killing our industry in the name of free trade, overruling Congress with international mandates such as Mexican truckers and Mexican troops on our soil, and building NAFTA's super highway controlled and run by Spain.
These unconstitutional practices are already under way.
To ensure that the next president will align to the CFR policies as Bush has in the past, CFR members run for president in both parties. Major candidates on the Republican side that are CFR members include John McCain, Rudy Giuliani and Fred Thompson. Mike Huckabee confirmed to CNN's Wolf Blitzer that he consults CFR President Richard Haass on foreign policy matters. Huckabee also has spoken at CFR meetings and written in their Foreign Affairs publication. Mitt Romney has also written in the CFR's Foreign Affairs, stating Congress must give the president the authority to move forward to expand free trade. This is the approach used by the elitists to expand regional government to the point of establishing a North American Union.
In the Democratic Party, Barack Obama is not a member, but Michelle Obama is on the board of directors in the Chicago branch of the CFR. Hillary Clinton is not, either, but Bill Clinton is a member and deeply entrenched in the CFR agenda. In fact, he signed NAFTA into law. Both of the senators' voting records show they want to change to a North American Union.
It has long been a fact that the road to the White House passes through the CFR, and in this election there is no exception. If you were watching Fox News on the Nevada caucuses, you would have seen them show pictures of the Republican leaders, such as Romney (first), McCain (second), and Huckabee (third), all connected to the CFR. But wait! You should have noted someone missing. Ron Paul was the second-place winner ahead of both McCain and Huckabee. The Napa Valley Register uses canned news that also excluded Ron Paul. This is not the first time the media pretends Ron Paul doesn't exist. Fox excluded him from a debate on Fox News Sunday the weekend before the New Hampshire primary. All networks have done it.
On NBC Nightly News, Brian Williams will show all the candidates, including Rudy Giuliani, who is way below Ron Paul in ratings, but doesn't even mention Paul's name. Yes, Brian Williams is a member of the CFR.
Because Ron Paul is not a member of the establishment, and well-known for supporting the U.S. Constitution, he is considered a threat to the CFR's empire. The media was mum when Ron Paul racked in $4,200,000 in one day, breaking all-time records, yet they continually show what the other presidential candidates are doing, even on a daily basis.
Black Sabbath - Black Sabbath Cover by some clowns:
Time For A New American Revolution?
Standard YouTube License
- 6:12 Stuff They Don't Want You To Know - The CFRby HowStuffWorksFeatured 132,732
- Council on Foreign Relations 1,211 videos6K
- 58:05 Council on Foreign Relations - The Power Behind Big Newsby leesoarez 8,144 views
- 5:31 World Depopulation Plan on Fox News!!!!!!by KriegerDesHasses 564,792 views
- 7:01 Ron Paul Exposes CIA & Federal Reserves's drug running business on Alex Jones TV 1/2by Alex's Official Channel 74,459 views
- 1:28 YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE THIS MORE PROOF END TIMES ARE HERE - GOVERNMENT COVER UP? 2012by Information labyrinth 171,386 views
- 8:53 A Document - The Rothschilds Dynastyby BastiaanV2 9,111 views
- 1:09:03 Secretary Clinton Provides U.S. Foreign Policy Address at the Council of Foreign Relationsby statevideo 5,872 views
- 0:23 Council On Foreign Relations Advises Huckabeeby francke34 18,370 views
- 21:25 Medvedev's speech at US Council on Foreign Relationsby RT 8,641 views
- 8:00 NH: Romney volunteer defects to Ron Paulby RidleyReport 90,473 views
- 2:22 Ron Paul Gets Home Run on CFR-NAU Questionby grandtheftcountry 85,083 views
- 27:37 The History of NAFTA and the Council on Foreign Relationsby TCCTV 20,432 views
- 8:34 RON PAUL MARCH 3, 2010 W/ JUDGE NAPOLITANO ON FREEDOM WATCHby RON PAUL 2012 1,438 views
- 9:51 Arianna Huffington and Ron Paul discuss Corporationism on MSNBC's Morning Joeby KramerDSP's channel 6,757 views
- 7:58 Wolf Blitzer Interviews Ron Paul at CPAC 2011 About Egypt, Foreign Aid, Trumpby KramerDSP 5,318 views
- 1:54 Dick Cheney ex-director of CFR talks to David Rockefellerby Stop NWO NOW, we already WON! 144,388 views
- 8:14 Ron Paul is Bill Maher's New Heroby Ron Paul 1,786,715 views
- 0:38 Nixon Tape Discusses Homosexuals at Bohemian Groveby Marty Miller 713,085 views
- 10:00 Rothschilds' Council on Foreign Relationsby EustaceMullinsResearchCenter 12,625 views
- 9:58 The Council on Foreign Relations and the 2008 Electionby lchigi 9,720 views
- Loading more suggestions...