Ask Dr. Nandi Promo Reel June 2012.mov
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Jun 17, 2012
If there's one message viewers and guests alike will take away from the cutting-edge, conversational new health TV talk show, Ask Dr. Nandi, it's that "you have to be an advocate for your own care."
That's the premise behind Ask Dr. Nandi. The first episodes featuring the Detroit-based physician, Dr. Partha Nandi, aired in California to wide acclaim. Now, the show comes to his hometown, Detroit
"I want patients to know the truth about their care," says Nandi. "If you feel you're not being heard, please get another opinion. Be an advocate for your own care; this includes fighting for appropriate care from your insurance plan."
Every episode of Ask Dr. Nandi focuses on a single health problem. "We talk about a problem in detail for people so they understand it and know how to resolve it," says Nandi. "This show offers real solutions. We like to say, 'we'll go there' and we will! We are not afraid to tell the truth."
The new show encourages patient advocacy and education, so everyone receives the best health care they can get. *
Dr. Partha Nandi practices in metro Detroit. Born in Calcutta, India, he immigrated to the United States as a child and completed high school by age 16. He attended Ohio State University on a full scholarship, graduating summa cum laude with a degree in chemistry and classical Greek civilization. Nandi was both the Rhoades scholar representative and Homecoming King.
"I became a physician because I want to be there when someone's world stops -- I want to help people when they are most vulnerable and help them recover fully," says Dr. Nandi. "I always tell the truth about a medical condition and work hard to ensure my patients fully understand their problem. My goal with this TV show is to eliminate intimidation and fear from health care and put the power in the hands of the patients."
Dr. Nandi obtained his medical degree from Wayne State University, where he was elected to the Alpha Omega Alpha honor society and graduated in the top of his class. His internal medicine training took place at Wayne, where he was intern of the year; he completed his gastroenterology fellowship at the University of Michigan.
Standard YouTube License
- 44:27 Ask Dr. Nandi with Maciek Lyko, Spa Marianaby OMA Comp585 views
- 8:51 2 Bell JetRanger's 206 Displayby wwwFlashVideoTVcom1,976,123 views
- 8:25 Managing Violent Patients - Part 1by David Mair14,350 views
- 6:44 Dr Nandi TV show features Shakeologyby Shannon Ostby791 views
- 7:01 Pierre&Paula Anniversary Valentine's Special Surprise 02/14/2012by jpaula14619,103 views
- 3:24 Zed's Dead hoop dance 11/15by Ashley M88,886 views
- 5:09 Dr. Oz on Weight Lossby DoctorOz1,188,466 views
- 5:45 Dr. Oz on Living Longerby DoctorOz167,695 views
- 3:46 Homemade Energy Drinkby Tara Creel53,753 views
- 8:58 Doctor Gawley: Ep. 9 - Mw3 PP90M1 Gameplay (Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3)by cheatlikeachamp33,705 views
- 9:37 Sparta giving birth to 6 kittensby giedri16,194,516 views
- 7:11 I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU BY WHITNEY HOUSTONby joelledolphin15,293,911 views
- 1:02:37 Dr Nandy lecture1.flvby sureshsawane165 views
- 4:09 Elvis Presley. My Way (A mi manera).-subtitulado en español-by condemorch1,713,454 views
- 8:32 TV9 - New Team With a Big Project : "Simple Agi Ondh Love Story" - 3/4by Tv9 Karnataka52,050 views
- 4:01 Mayday Parade - If you wanted a song written about you, all you had to do was askby Nikole B147,391 views
- 52:54 July 2012 - Hit Music Mashup Mix - DJ Short-eby DJ Shorte280,211 views
- 8:49 National Patient Counseling Competition 2009by aphapharmacists16,806 views
- 8:38 Dr. Gokú 2012: LA ENTREVISTAby psychotrunks892,092 views
- 3:20 Dr. Karen Stewart's Media Reel- Psychologist Los Angeles, CAby Ambitious19704,007 views
- Loading more suggestions...