One Nation Under Socialism - Jon McNaughton
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Mar 17, 2012
"I pledge allegiance to the United States of America,
And not to an ideology, which can never stand,
One nation under socialism, divisive,
With no liberty or justice for anyone."
This November, you will make a choice. Will you choose One Nation Under Socialism?
McNaughton's Answers to Questions Regarding This Painting:
Why the title "One Nation Under Socialism?"
Our federal government has been moving in the direction of socialism for over one hundred years. Many presidents and politicians have compromised the Constitution as we have given away our freedoms under the guise of entitlements and government intervention. When the people are willing to sacrifice the next generation for their current lifestyles and allow the federal government to have all the power for an illusory mess of pottage—you have chosen One Nation Under Socialism.
What do you mean by an ideology, which can never stand?
I will not support an ideology, which will lead to the destruction of America. In the history of the world, never has there been a recorded example where Socialism has led to the betterment of the human condition or improved the liberty of the people. I know there are varying degrees and definitions of "socialism." Even the European model of Democratic Socialism has proven to be a dismal failure. Do you want to see our country become like Greece, Italy, Portugal, or even Great Britain?
What do you mean by "divisive, with no liberty or justice for anyone?"
Socialism uses the illusion of offering fairness and justice for everyone by redistributing the wealth of the nation; picking and choosing winners and losers. This administration has taken over our health care system, given bailouts to the automotive industry, banking industry and energy industry. They support the "Occupy Wall Street" movement of increased taxing of the rich to pay for the welfare of the "less rich." The Constitution never guaranteed equal things—only equal rights and justice. In America we should be FREE TO SUCCEED and FREE TO FAIL!
At this very moment our Constitution is literally going up in flames. What will you do to preserve the Constitution and save America?
Why Socialism Failed ...
Learn more at: http://www.jonmcnaughton.com
Standard YouTube License
- 54:19 HBO Real Time with Bill Maher New Rules Best of 2013by ThePurpleKharma640,345 views
- 9:55 Idiots who voted for Obamaby fupackers3,288,358 views
- 8:18 Obama's mic left on. "Americans are just stupid" .Says they should shut up and obey him.by K Stepp2,722,143 views
- 4:32 Milton Friedman Versus A Socialistby Common Sense Capitalism343,796 views
- 1:29:56 Margaret Thatcher - The Iron Lady (Documentary) 2012by BLIAR2097,066 views
- 1:10:40 Russell Brand's Fantasy of a Socialist Egalitarian Utopia - Red Ice Commentaryby RedIceRadio24,764 views
- 49:22 Margaret Thatcher: The Woman Who Changed Britain (08/04/13)by BLIAR20936,743 views
- 4:52 Bill Maher Demystifies Socialism & Compares the American Model with the European Modelby 1ex1uger209,307 views
- 26:36 Milton Friedman vs Bill Clinton (1999)by BasicEconomics119,054 views
- 37:37 Africa's Cowboy Capitalists (Full Length)by VICE384,127 views
- 25:34 Bill Maher New Rules About Religion Collectionby Agatan Fnd452,642 views
- 21:25 El Sistema, el Capitalismo, el Estado: cómo funciona, nos explota y destruye.by Ann Onime453,367 views
- 10:58 How Socialism Takes Over 1of2: Fabianism & Leninismby ThinkFeelExist3,974 views
- 6:57 Milton Friedman Puts A Young Michael Moore In His Placeby pplholdthepower30,383 views
- 1:11:34 MARGARET THATCHER - Death of a Revolutionary - CH4by HC Fischer-Leskov37,850 views
- 4:42 Chomsky on Socialismby vktrsx288,916 views
- 29:02 Milton Friedman on Hayek's "Road to Serfdom" 1994 Interview 1 of 2by PenguinProseMedia96,756 views
- 8:19 Elke's warningby daveperk173,636 views
- 54:36 Socialismo, el paraíso terrenal 01by Félix Rodríguez Sanjurjo13,727 views
- 1:31:56 Global Capitalism: November 2013 Monthly Updateby RichardDWolff9,965 views
- Loading more suggestions...