Acer Aspire One dual booting Windows 7 and OSx86 iAtkos v7
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Sep 21, 2009
Use iAtkos v7 10.5.7 DVD (where you find this is up to you.)
-Boot iAtkos v7 DVD
-Prep your hard disk with Disk Utilitiy, I used GUID partition table, 1 partition.
-Select the following items from "Customize" after running disk utility and selecting your disk to install OSX to.
+ (Expand section)
* (Select item)
*iatkos v7 Main System (Installed By Default)
*Chameleon v2 (Installed By Default)
+Decrypters (Unselect AppleDecypt)
*9.50.0 KernelVoodoo (Select)
*x86 ACPI (Select)
*Voodoo HDA driver (Installed By Default)
+PS/2 Mouse Keyboard (Only Select One)
*Apple Ps/2 Driver (Select)
*Laptop Battery (Select)
(Skip Wired for now) (Not Applicable to Acer Aspire One D150)
*Broadcom BCM43xx (Choose this only if you have the Dell replacement card Dw1490,Dw1390,Dw1395) (Select)
*Post_Install Actions (Installed By Default)
To do after you reboot:
-Enable trackpad prefs, touch-to-click ? copy keyboard.Prefpane to /System/Library/PreferencePanes to enable double tapping on the trackpad. Set it up in System Preferences and Keyboard/Mouse.
(I attempted using the Voodoo touchpad driver but it causes erratic mouse/kb behavior, if you know how to get 2-finger scrolling working on this netbook please let me know!)
-Wired LAN ? Use kext Helper or OSX86Tools to install AttansicL1eEthernet. Setup your LAN via Network Preferences. Connect to your network.
-Update via software update. Avoid AirPort, EFI and Kernel/System updates. These updates I generally look here for first rather than from Apple. Other updates like iTunes, iLife, Java, etc. should work fine.
Reboot once more and you're done.
Useful forum post: http://www.hackint0sh.org/forum/f200/... (kext files referenced are found here)
Wifi, Lan, Photobooth, iChat. Quartz, USB all work great, sleep not working yet but I think I can use hibernationmode=0 to at least get hibernation working. Otherwise, seems stable. If anyone knows of a working sleep fix for the Aspire One D150 let me know.
I now have a Leopard 10.5.7 install on a very portable machine. Great for an iPhone sync companion. Loving this little machine so far! No kernel panics yet!
Standard YouTube License
- 9:20 Format and reinstall windows 7by BronzeChannel24,480 views
- 5:37 iAtkos v7 10 5 7 Acer Aspire One 2/2by DeMoOL25,272 views
- 8:24 Acer Aspire One Triple Boot!!! (MAC OS X, UBUNTU 9.04, WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE)by Guillermo Garrido22,742 views
- 3:09 My iATKOS v7 Installby Keenan Conner56,730 views
- 8:21 Hackintosh Basics Tutorial (OSx86 Project - iAtkosv7)by clarkkov138,045 views
- 6:21 Install iAtkos v7 10.5.7 (Mac OSX Leopard) Step by Step. Notebook Aspire Acer 7020Zby Cledson Stefanato75,675 views
- 35 videos Play all Hackintoshby chefedogang
- 52:25 Making Windows 7 Run Blazingly Fastby mrizos127,746 views
- 13:55 Netbook 8850 10 Inch 512 RAM 4GB mini laptop HDMI Camera wifi mini laptopby MrDigitalworldonline8,870 views
- 14:10 Mac OS X Lion and Windows 7by Yulianus Ladung63,026 views
- 4:59 Touch Screen installed on Acer AO Happy 2by fidohub16,426 views
- 13:32 Install Windows 7 From a USB Flash Drive or USB Hard Drive to note book, netbookby Harry Nawaz20,248 views
- 11:41 How to get Mac OSX Snow Leopard on any windows (7) PC - 100% working - Noob friendly!by Scrata238,184 views
- 9:49 i5 Hackintosh using iAtkos v7 Part 1by Gman02771,411 views
- 35:08 Windows 8 Tutorials - The Basics (Non Touch)by IndieWindowsMedia292,298 views
- 10:05 windows 7 theme 3D FULLY CUSTOMIZED 2011by jorge de la hoz1,848,577 views
- 9:48 01 How to fix the Acer Aspire One black screen problem - flash the BIOS (www.LowEndGuru.com)by lowendguru602,573 views
- 10:03 Instalar Windows 7 em um netbook (funcionando 100%)by IN LINK13,206 views
- 4:57 Windows 7 on Acer Aspire One Netbookby SkratchBoard28,717 views
- 36:09 How To Install Snow Leopard on any PC (Hackintosh)by Tech Hacker82,349 views