Bad Drivers in Portland 39
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Jun 7, 2012
Hahaha...I'm so evil. Today is Tuesday. You won't be seeing this until Thursday (okay, assuming I actually keep my word). LOSERS!! Just kidding - I love you guys :)
Anyway...obviously I have a lot of clips saved up. Been driving a tad bit more since I started driving my girlfriend home as of last week. I don't think a single person at my school actually lives within walking distance! I have just about ten minutes of video for this video (lemme tell you, lots of honking! And not exclusively by me!). Decent clips I think...In fact I went through and added over half of them to my Random Dashcam Clips pile I've been saving up. I have 90 something clips for that (which is a lot when you consider the last video I uploaded was only about 20). I think I got my "golden clip" for the next Random Dashcam Clips video. As you may have noticed, I try to put a pretty good clip at the beginning - usually to set the mood, but also to attract new viewers. This seems to be working great since I now have 630 subscribers. Almost 100 new ones in the last couple weeks. Oh, anyway! I was arriving at Washington Square Mall to pick up my friend. I stopped at a stop sign. A woman and her kid walk across the crosswalk in front of me (which has nothing to do with the clip), but as this is happening this guy in totally tattered clothes REEEEEKING of pot comes up to my open window and asks: "would like to sign a petition to end the prohibition of cannabis?" I had a difficult time keeping a straight face... I respond, "I can't even vote man." (As you may know I'm only 16). "Oh okay, sorry." Then he proceeds to ask the woman carrying the small child whether or not she would like to sign it. While the camera didn't quite pick it up, she mumbled something about how he smelled (LOL!). Anyway, you will get to see that soon. (I say anyway a lot don't I?) I also use an alarming number of parenthesis...which I think I've gone over before in a previous description. Man, I am feeling incredible ADD right now. Maybe I got a little contact high lol. Just kidding...Portland for you right there. We are the greenest city in the US...and not just because of our respect for the environment. Although I swear to God if another Prius or Leaf gets in my way going slow, I'm just gonna ram them. Oh yes, Portland has the highest hybrid and electric vehicle ownership in the US. (Yay...) I've never understood Priuses. I'd much rather buy an old car with decent gas milege than a new one with very good. The Jetta TDI gets almost 50mpg!! You spend more energy buliding a new car than you will save over it's lifel time. PLUS, the Jetta runs on biodiesel, which at least at the Chevron on Murray and Allen, comes from local sustainable farms and is made entirely from crop waste. And, beautifully, costs LESS than regular diesel.
I think I've been spending too much time in AP Environmental Science (shortened to APES). Oh by the way, finals went great!! A's BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!! (Yeah I've got a problem, whatcha gonna do about it?). Spanish was some awesome story about a phantom ship. We had to read the story and answer some questions (of course, in Spanish). It's basically a bunch of really awesome old-style words that sound really fucking cool in other languages.
In APES I did some research project about cleaning y'alls poo water. They make some fake wetlands in some tanks, some of which is aerobic and some anaerobic, and let bacteria and shit eat the poo and totally clean it. (No, my description is NOT scientific). Theoretically, you could drink the water. The Port of Portland (STUPID NAME!) has a big one of these at their headquarters which recycles 75 percent of their water. Pretty cool actually.
So now that you have (or haven't, probably because it's boring as FUCK) read this description, you can go on to hitting the like button. **Insert subliminal message here**. It seems (knock on wood) that my trolls have gone and died in a miserable hole somewhere in the Sahara Desert because the only people that hit the dislike button on my last video were NEW users who didn't like it. Oh, and guess why? Apparently it's hypocritcal of me to include my own mistakes when I'm pointing out others. The REASON I started adding my own mistakes is because everyone was sarcastically calling me a perfect driver. There is no winning with you asshole-ish little bastards!
So cool...now that I've gotten all my daily swearing out (believe it or not, I don't actually swear except here and in the car) I think I'm all good. Oh, but you won't see this until Thursday. HA!
Standard YouTube License
- 31:05 Road Rage Compilation 2013 #1by Car Crash Compilation39,536 views
- 10:04 Bad Drivers in Portland 38by kyogre64445,471 views
- 13:57 Bad Drivers in Portland 55by kyogre64445,831 views
- 9:40 Bad Drivers in Portland 36by kyogre64445,497 views
- 13:35 Bad Drivers in Portland 65by kyogre64447,548 views
- 10:22 Bad Drivers in Portland 40by kyogre644426,724 views
- 19:14 Bad Drivers in Portland 62 (Special Edition)by kyogre644410,448 views
- 4:59 Car crashes and road rage Compilation July 2013 [18+] ✔by CarCrashes11271,591 views
- 11:42 Bad Drivers in Portland 52by kyogre64445,144 views
- 13:59 Bad Drivers in Portland 60by kyogre644410,307 views
- 8:35 Road Rage Compilation 2013 #3by Car Crash Compilation17,461 views
- 17:48 Bad Drivers in Portland 70by kyogre64447,146 views
- 9:53 Bad Drivers in Portland 41by kyogre64447,414 views
- 11:37 Bad Drivers in Portland 53by kyogre64444,970 views
- 9:41 Bad Drivers in Portland 43by kyogre64446,521 views
- 13:39 Bad Drivers in Portland 57by kyogre64443,985 views
- 20:02 Stupid Russian drivers on the road ★ 2013 ★by Av Pilot211,367 views
- 10:48 Bad Drivers in Portland 51by kyogre64443,998 views
- 10:41 Bad Drivers in Portland 64by kyogre64444,812 views
- 12:35 Car Crashes, Some Extremely Bad Driving and Road Rageby Carl120,509 views
- Loading more suggestions...