Weapons of Mass Production - How To Do Green Screen Effects: Picking the Best Paint - WOMP
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Jul 31, 2012
Which camera should you buy? What are the best microphones to use? How can you make your productions and videos look great on a budget? Our production expert will answer these and all your directing, production and tech questions with a sense of humor.
In this episode we'll show you how to improve your VFX by picking the correct green screen paint. We'll show you what makes for a great chroma green, ways to light a green screen, what is a good chroma key, negatives of processing a good matte by using too much contrast, why noise is important in a green screen and why you want to avoid gloss on your green screen. We then present our findings and recommend a custom green screen paint for you.
Learn how to do green screen effects with Bammo's VFX experts, the guys of WOMP. A good green screen effect can help any amateur make a cool video with awesome visual effects that is guaranteed to go viral. What green makes the best green screen? Find out on Weapons of Mass Production!
For a more-in-depth discussion of all the tech and what are findings were, check out the write up at http://www.crisislab.com.
Kevin Good, John Pellett, Elizabeth Jernigan, KoKo and Curious George
Dominic Cerquetti, Paul Good,Marc Alexander, Barry Gribble, Chad
Nagle, Candice Bloch, Jeff Caplan, Neil Batchelor, Jeanine Walter
Executive Producer: Sarah Penna
Executive Producer: Steve Raymond
Executive Producer and Developed by: Mike Rotman
Line Producer: AJ Tesler
Thanks to Ryan Wick and JJ Scheele.
Blank & Kitt - Sgt Frog
Blank & Kitt - Thursday Snow Reprise
Galapagoose - Victoria's Other Secret
Jalen Warshawsky - Sams House
HAARP - Lose Their Meaning
Dominic Cerquetti - Lonely Dude
Share on Facebook: http://ow.ly/cDm3X and Twitter: http://ow.ly/cDmb4
Subscribe to BAMMO by clicking here!: http://bit.ly/bammosub
Additional sound provided by Audio Micro: http://www.audiomicro.com/royalty-fre...
Special thanks to Drobo: http://www.drobo.com/
Standard YouTube License
- Partner rating: No mature content (Learn more)
- 7:32 Weapons of Mass Production - How to Get the Best Sound/Audio Tips: WOMPby BAMMOFeatured 29,061
- 10:19 Weapons of Mass Production - How to Light Your Video on a Budget: Weapons of Mass Productionby BAMMO 36,892 views
- 10:55 Weapons of Mass Production - iPhone 5 Review, Camera Comparison: Nikon DSLR and Hasselblad - WOMPby bammo 95,564 views
- 7:13 How To Explode a Puppet -- 5 Min FXby BAMMO 17,545 views
- 22:14 Bad Blood 2012 | A Short Film feat North East Operatorsby northeastoperators 107,573 views
- 7:59 Ultimate DIY Camera Slider Tutorialby Experimental RC 28,795 views
- 13:12 Green Screen: How to make a green screen at homeby beernoob 9,160 views
- 7:06 How to make a Really Cheap Green Screen.by Dr. Moon Rat 360,045 views
- 0:06 Baby Applejack - Green Screen Poniesby GreenscreenPonies 15,699 views
- 4:29 Advanced Green Screen Tricksby videomaker 270,697 views
- 1:48 How to make a green screen for $40 dollars (really solid screen)by Ryan Lundquist 11,350 views
- 6:30 The Online Gamer - Disabilityby Reckless Tortuga 1,020,364 views
- 9:25 Sync- Episode 12 (Corridor Digital)by bammo 140,295 views
- 7:56 Green Screen & Sneak Peek: Mitt Romney Rap! : Indy Newsby Indy Mogul 14,520 views
- 8:23 How to Add Lasers in After Effects to Your Cute Dog Video -- 5 Min FXby bammo 17,074 views
- 6:27 Multi-Layered Keys and Rotoscoping for Green Screenby videomaker 15,287 views
- 10:48 Green Screen Tips, Tricks and Materials - Chromakey Tutorialby tubetape 165,433 views
- 6:58 Portal: No Escape (Live Action Short Film by Dan Trachtenberg)by dantrachtenberg1 12,512,261 views
- 1:50 Short Movie Filmed Entirely on an iPhone 5 using Action Movie FX for iPhone and iPad Free Appby BRENNANSTECHBITE 29,078 views
- 19:51 Canon 5D MK III vs Nikon D800 with Nathan Elsonby TheCameraStoreTV 401,253 views
- Loading more suggestions...