Alternative Health - Functional Medicine
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Oct 9, 2007
Be My Friend - http://www.myspace.com/psychtruth
When treating a patient we strive to provide more than just rapid relief of your immediate symptoms. We focus on your overall health examining nutritional, metabolic, immune, hormonal, structural, and any toxicological factors in which you may be involved. Through a personal and comprehensive examination, we try to get to the source of your condition enabling you to restore your health. We also look at emotional and psychological factors as these create the background which shapes every aspect of your health and well-being.
Most conditions whether it involves heart disease, fatigue, arthritis, cancer, headaches, chronic infections, allergies, elevated cholesterol, depression, anxiety, PMS, menopause, autism, diabetes, osteoporosis, etc. are manageable if the underlying causes are more fully understood. That doesn't mean we only use the latest fad or herb to cover up your symptoms. Rather, we apply scientific principles in a practical and logical way to solve your medical needs.
That means asking the right questions, careful listening, complete examinations of your physical and biochemical state and understanding how you function within your own environment. If necessary, select labs that identify your nutritional needs, allergies, hormonal status, metabolic efficiency, etc. can be performed. When it is all put together, a practical and personalized plan will be agreed upon that is designed to not only get rid of symptoms you don't have to live with but also create a healthier, happier, more vital you.
Dr. Vincent Bellonzi
B.S.,D.C.,C.C.N., C.S.C.S., A.C.S.M. H/FI
Dr. Vincent Bellonzi is a chiropractor and a Certified Clinical Nutritionist. He has been in practice for over 12 years. He received his Doctorate from Los Angeles College of Chiropractic in 1991.
Since 1998, Dr. Bellonzi has practiced in the Austin area. He works with athletes at every level to provide sports conditioning and rehabilitation. He also treats multiple conditions including headaches/migraines, neck and lower back injuries, shoulder, wrist, and knee injuries. As an avid marathoner Dr. Bellonzi developed an interest in optimal nutrition and sports conditioning and as a result sought certifications as a personal trainer, cycling and running coach, and nutritionist. Dr. Bellonzi also provides human performance testing, Sports Rehabilitation, Nutritional Counseling, Personal Training, Coaching and Metabolic Testing services.
Visit Dr. Bellonzi's website at
This video was produced by Psychetruth
© Copyright 2007 Austin Wellness Institute. All Rights Reserved.
Standard YouTube License
Next in Clinical Nutrition w/ Dr. Bellonzi
- 58:10 Complementary and Alternative Medicine: Healthy Agingby UCTV, University of California TelevisionFeatured 9,278
- 10:49 Truth About Caffeine, Nutrition, Austin Wellnessby psychetruth 93,352 views
- 10:39 Anti-aging, Stay Young and Healthy, Look Youngerby psychetruth 90,738 views
- 11:17 Truth About High Cholesterol - Austin Wellness Instituteby Psychetruth 32,339 views
- 12:00 Heavy Metals Detox & Chelation Therapy - Austin Wellnessby Psychetruth 56,087 views
- 58:32 Complementary/Alternative Medicine: Traditional Chineseby UCtelevision 114,407 views
- 6:29 A Young Lady with Major Depressive Disorder finds relief.by grenaldo83 127,157 views
- 11:11 Medical Science vs. Natural Health & Alternative Medicineby psychetruth 17,322 views
- 59:41 The Art of Living Every Minute of Your Lifeby UCTV, University of California Television 94,583 views
- 58 videos Play all Alternative Health Methods / Therapies / Productsby bryan1234t
- 6:41 The Truth about Vitamins & Supplements - Clinical Nutritionby Psychetruth 130,654 views
- 10:01 Biomagnetismo parte 1, Medicina Alternativa, Isaac Goiz,by Juan Gregorio Hernandez 179,383 views
- 9:44 How Stress Affects Health - Austin Wellnessby Psychetruth 27,063 views
- 10:01 Truth about Doctors, Conventional Medicine & Big Pharmaby Psychetruth 23,846 views
- 7:04 Whats Wrong With Medicine?by psychetruth 20,876 views
- 8:15 Chronic Fatigue Syndrome - Clinical Nutritionby psychetruth 40,725 views
- 21:17 7 Steps To Better Mental Health, Austin Wellness Clinicby psychetruth 360,761 views
- 7:20 Get Off Your Ass, Feel Better, Depression, Austin Wellnessby Psychetruth 33,954 views
- 11:37 Truth about Acid Reflux, Heartburn, Austin Wellnessby psychetruth 53,139 views
- 8:41 Are you Tired? Hypoglycemia, Diabetes, Sugar Austin Wellnessby psychetruth 39,151 views
- 13:26 Beat Depression w/out Psychiatry Antidepressant Drugsby psychetruth 48,992 views
- Loading more suggestions...