Uploaded on Apr 17, 2011
This webinar focuses on the venues which are likely to generate most enterprise viewing for your brand, and on the tools which will give you insights about your prospects, customers and competitors. Peppered with pragmatic yet low cost suggestions, this webinar will help you propel your social media activities into a higher gear within weeks.
Social marketing is not just about launching Facebook page or posting a tweet... In fact it's about your responsibility as a B2B marketer to perform three major tasks:
1. Understand what the industry (and mainly your customers) are interested in.
2. Enable your organization to take a proactive leading part in this conversation
3. Establish tangible goals and a framework of metrics to optimize the social activity
In this webinar you'll be introduced to:
• A discussion about the most relevant social arenas / venues for B2B
• The most prominent social media marketing strategies for B2B
• Effective framework for engagement
• Methods of mining conversations about your products, prospects, customers, and competitors.
• Relevant goal setting for social media activity
• How to measure the impact of your actions
For More Information: http://s.2creativ.com/webinar1-1
Standard YouTube License