Never, Ever Give Up. Arthur's Inspirational Transformation!
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Apr 30, 2012
If this story can inspire someone you know, please share it with them!
Arthur's story is highlighted from the beginning, in the upcoming documentary, INSPIRED: The Movie. http://www.inspiredthemovie.com
(Thanks to filmmaker Steve Yu for putting this inspirational video together!)
Arthur Boorman was a disabled veteran of the Gulf War for 15 years, and was told by his doctors that he would never be able to walk on his own, ever again.
He stumbled upon an article about Diamond Dallas Page doing Yoga and decided to give it a try -- he couldn't do traditional, higher impact exercise, so he tried DDP YOGA and sent an email to Dallas telling him his story.
Dallas was so moved by his story, he began emailing and speaking on the phone with Arthur throughout his journey - he encouraged Arthur to keep going and to believe that anything was possible. Even though doctors told him walking would never happen, Arthur was persistent. He fell many times, but kept going.
Arthur was getting stronger rapidly, and he was losing weight at an incredible rate! Because of DDP's specialized workout, he gained tremendous balance and flexibility -- which gave him hope that maybe someday, he'd be able to walk again.
His story is proof, that we cannot place limits on what we are capable of doing, because we often do not know our own potential. Niether Arthur, nor Dallas knew what he would go on to accomplish, but this video speaks for itself. In less than a year, Arthur completely transformed his life. If only he had known what he was capable of, 15 years earlier.
Do not waste any time thinking you are stuck - you can take control over your life, and change it faster than you might think.
Hopefully this story can inspire you to follow your dreams - whatever they may be.
Anything is Possible!
For more information about DDP YOGA, visit http://bit.ly/Kqewdp
To contact Arthur or Dallas Page about this incredible story, please visit http://www.ddpbang.com and contact them.
An extended cut of this story can be viewed here! http://bit.ly/IPfpwI
Artist Name: Javier Colon
Song: Fix You
Buy it on iTunes for $1.29!
Standard YouTube License
- Buy "Fix You (The Voice Performance)" on
- 5:00 120lbs (Anorexia) to 230lbs Transformation Story | Furious Peteby Furious Pete Featured 1,910,696
- 9:21 Arthur's Transformation (Extended Cut) - Never, Ever Give Up!!by Diamond Dallas Page484,687 views
- 13:45 DDPTv Do you wanna know how to make a DDP Salad... Check THIS out!by Diamond Dallas Page21,761 views
- 3:09 Josh Barnett does DDP YOGAby Diamond Dallas Page15,582 views
- 8:02 Homeless Boy Steals The Talent Showby inspirationbygod103,142,661 views
- 7:31 Shy Boy and his Friend Shock the Audience with The Prayer - Unbelievableby lordHenryOneandOnly28,695,173 views
- 28:31 Revelation Unveiledby Tomorrow's World5,222 views
- 47:25 Reptiliens les hommes lezardsby MrWawack76,226 views
- 4:11 LOOK AT YOURSELF AFTER WATCHING THIS.mp4by harrish078944,688,918 views
- 2:33 my transformation from massive to muscularby Anthony S8,560,079 views
- 3:15 Try to Watch Without Crying....by Inspiring Videos10,440,720 views
- 3:04 Help Us INSPIRE the World! Arthur's Message about INSPIRED: The Movieby inspiredthemovie141,106 views
- 5:51 How Bad Do You Want It? (Success) HDby Matthew Howell24,430,732 views
- 28:33 The Cure for the Insecure (March 22, 2012)by Hiker4Jesus194,418 views
- 10:00 Power of Thought - A Quantum Perspective - By Kent Healyby KentHealy884,686 views
- 14:13 DDPTv HBO Real Sports - Dallas Page, Scott Hall and Jake Robertsby Diamond Dallas Page96,311 views
- 5:32 After weight gain, '650-pound virgin' back to the gym - TODAY Health.flvby spurtikus11,491,175 views
- 7:03 The Cutest Dressage Grand Prix Freestyle EVER [[Hans Peter Minderhoud and Equis Nadine]]by Jodie H509,600 views
- 7:26 Amy and Tina's Opening Monologue - Golden Globe Awardsby NBC1,674,949 views
- 4:01 15 WEEKS BODY TRANSFORMATION - FREELETICSby Levent Oz2,532,846 views
- Loading more suggestions...