Uploaded on Jul 19, 2007
FEAR rattatas are so fun!
I made another FEAR rattata vid because my other one wasn't too good.
How to get a fear rattata:
1) Catch a male and female raticate that both know the move Endeavor. (Survival Area)
2) Go to Pastoria City and talk to the move relearner. He's in the house by the lake.
3) Using two heart scales, teach both your raticates quick attack. (Heart scales can be found underground, or on wile luvdisc)
4) Breed your raticates. The day care is in Solaceon Town.
5) Hatch your rattata egg. It should know both Quick Attack and Endeavor.
6) Give your new Rattata a focus sash. If you don't have one then go to Route 221 (Where pal park is) and talk to the guy in the house left of pal park. He will ask you to show him a pokemon of a certain level each day. Do this for three days, and on your third day, your prize will be a focus sash. A focus sash can also be bought at the Battle Tower.
What do to with a FEAR rattata?
Trick your friends! If you know someone who doesn't know about a FEAR rattata, then have some fun!
Other than that, it's pretty useless. I look at a FEAR rattata as a toy, but all toys get old every once in a while.
See also: FEAR Starly