Take a private tour of Skaffold
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Nov 30, 2011
Skaffold is for everyone interested in, or already investing in, the stockmarket. That can be a private investor, self-managed super fund, financial adviser or professional investors.
The online application saves a lot of time with calculations, comparison and research because its highly automated.
You can see each stock listed on the ASX colour-coded on a grid rather than a chart. The colour tells you straight away whether the stock is great, average or poor.
Plus, there is a rating system for every single stock. Ratings start at A (highest quality) and go down to C (lowest quality) with a performance score ranging from 1 (best) to 5 (poorest).
Combined with the colours, Skaffold updates daily for every company announcement, making stock-picking a breeze.
A1 and green means great quality and worth a closer look, while C5 and bright red is dangerous.
Because it is available online, it provides easy access for travelling, busy and time-poor investors.
Another plus is the knowledgeable local customer support.
Skaffold earns simplicity with hard work: 120 pieces of data for each financial year for every company are processed through 730 calculations every night. These took almost 18 months to be built. The result is a number of world-first and patented features unique to Skaffold:
● The rating system (A1 for good to C5 for poor, colour-coded to traffic light analogy).
● Skaffold Line (a three-year valuation forecast based on 10 years of historical and consensus analyst data).
● The Cash Flow evaluation screen.
● The Skaffold Verdict.
● The Capital History evaluation screen.
All these features are supported by a stock search, a comprehensive filter and sorting functionality, company information and a range of pre-sorted screens.
Watch this video to discover Skaffold's amazing features, including the Aerial Viewers, Skaffold Line chart, and unique Capital History and Cash Flow views. You'll discover how Skaffold's A1 -- C5 Quality and Performance Scores are displayed and the simplicity of sorting, ranking and cutting your own view of the stock market with Skaffold.
Not a member of Skaffold yet? Review 5 stocks of your choice FREE at skaffold.com.
STEP 1: Go to http://www.skaffold.com, click TRY NOW then type in your email address, first name and daytime phone number.
STEP 2: Type in the name or stock code of a company you'd like to TRY in Skaffold.
STEP 3: Repeat this process for up to 5 companies, then click START DEMO.
You'll see the entire stock market. Your 5 companies will be coloured. Click on your companies to open Fast Facts. Click the blue information icons to learn about Skaffold's features and watch instructional videos. To experience Skaffold's interface click the blue hand icons.
If you like what you see, join the Skaffold community.
Standard YouTube License
- 50:14 Uncovering the best value stocks with Roger Montgomery, ASX Investor Hour, Melbourne, 2 May 2012by ASXLtd 2,725 views
- 9:20 Roger Montgomery discusses Skaffold at the ASX Investor Hour Sydney (Part 1)by skaffoldapp 245 views
- 9:00 BHP, QBE, WOW, ORG AND ANZ reviewed live in Skaffold's Demo Modeby skaffoldapp 326 views
- 27:24 Marin Katusa's Energy Myths and Ironies (Keystone XL, fracking, nuclear)by Cambridge House 2,250 views
- 9:37 How does Roger Montgomery avoid value traps?by Roger Montgomery 4,295 views
- 7:28 Growth and Income investing with Skaffoldby skaffoldapp 79 views
- 3:43 Evaluate companies with Skaffoldby skaffoldapp 73 views
- 2:47 What are stock market investors saying about Skaffold?by skaffoldapp 454 views
- 3:02 How to Read Stock Tables For Dummiesby fordummies 105,290 views
- 2:27 House Prices Plunge in Chinese Ghost Townby NTDTV 121,344 views
- 1:14:36 Stock Video 1by kustumb 94 views
- 9:55 Og Mandino - Greatest Secrets To Success (1990) - Part 3by MattFe 26,317 views
- 6:04 Stock Market Technical Analysis 2-10-2013by TheStockBandit 243 views
- 10:23 Roger Montgomery discusses Skaffold at the ASX Investor Hour Sydney (Part 2)by skaffoldapp 252 views
- 5:23 Value.able TV#4: What did Roger Montgomery find out about JB Hi-Fi?by Roger Montgomery 4,053 views
- 1:05 Mac App Store: StockSpy - Stock market investor news, charts & analysisby StockSpy 508 views
- 1:02 How does the Skaffold Score rate shares?by skaffoldapp 195 views
- 9:49 MMS, ANN, TSM, TGA, GNG, TNE and SLR: What are Roger Montgomery's Value.able insights?by Roger Montgomery 1,791 views
- 48:48 Buying opportunities with Roger Montgomery - ASX Investor Hour, Sydneyby ASXLtd 3,714 views
- 0:54 ASX iPhone appby ASXLtd 226 views
- Loading more suggestions...