Take a private tour of Skaffold
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Nov 30, 2011
Skaffold is for everyone interested in, or already investing in, the stockmarket. That can be a private investor, self-managed super fund, financial adviser or professional investors.
The online application saves a lot of time with calculations, comparison and research because its highly automated.
You can see each stock listed on the ASX colour-coded on a grid rather than a chart. The colour tells you straight away whether the stock is great, average or poor.
Plus, there is a rating system for every single stock. Ratings start at A (highest quality) and go down to C (lowest quality) with a performance score ranging from 1 (best) to 5 (poorest).
Combined with the colours, Skaffold updates daily for every company announcement, making stock-picking a breeze.
A1 and green means great quality and worth a closer look, while C5 and bright red is dangerous.
Because it is available online, it provides easy access for travelling, busy and time-poor investors.
Another plus is the knowledgeable local customer support.
Skaffold earns simplicity with hard work: 120 pieces of data for each financial year for every company are processed through 730 calculations every night. These took almost 18 months to be built. The result is a number of world-first and patented features unique to Skaffold:
● The rating system (A1 for good to C5 for poor, colour-coded to traffic light analogy).
● Skaffold Line (a three-year valuation forecast based on 10 years of historical and consensus analyst data).
● The Cash Flow evaluation screen.
● The Skaffold Verdict.
● The Capital History evaluation screen.
All these features are supported by a stock search, a comprehensive filter and sorting functionality, company information and a range of pre-sorted screens.
Watch this video to discover Skaffold's amazing features, including the Aerial Viewers, Skaffold Line chart, and unique Capital History and Cash Flow views. You'll discover how Skaffold's A1 -- C5 Quality and Performance Scores are displayed and the simplicity of sorting, ranking and cutting your own view of the stock market with Skaffold.
Not a member of Skaffold yet? Review 5 stocks of your choice FREE at skaffold.com.
STEP 1: Go to http://www.skaffold.com, click TRY NOW then type in your email address, first name and daytime phone number.
STEP 2: Type in the name or stock code of a company you'd like to TRY in Skaffold.
STEP 3: Repeat this process for up to 5 companies, then click START DEMO.
You'll see the entire stock market. Your 5 companies will be coloured. Click on your companies to open Fast Facts. Click the blue information icons to learn about Skaffold's features and watch instructional videos. To experience Skaffold's interface click the blue hand icons.
If you like what you see, join the Skaffold community.
Standard YouTube License
- 50:14 Uncovering the best value stocks with Roger Montgomery, ASX Investor Hour, Melbourne, 2 May 2012by ASXLtd5,910 views
- 48:48 Buying opportunities with Roger Montgomery - ASX Investor Hour, Sydneyby ASXLtd4,899 views
- 1:14:36 Stock Video 1by Omer Baturay406 views
- 27:24 Marin Katusa's Energy Myths and Ironies (Keystone XL, fracking, nuclear)by Cambridge House2,382 views
- 9:37 How does Roger Montgomery avoid value traps?by Roger Montgomery4,384 views
- 5:23 Value.able TV#4: What did Roger Montgomery find out about JB Hi-Fi?by Roger Montgomery4,079 views
- 35:19 how to trade stocks online for beginners - trade like a proby lee chang61,808 views
- 9:55 Og Mandino - Greatest Secrets To Success (1990) - Part 3by MattFe30,810 views
- 9:49 MMS, ANN, TSM, TGA, GNG, TNE and SLR: What are Roger Montgomery's Value.able insights?by Roger Montgomery1,849 views
- 7:33 iChartist - iPad Charting and Technical Analysis Appby iOSCharts5,037 views
- 9:20 Roger Montgomery discusses Skaffold at the ASX Investor Hour Sydney (Part 1)by skaffoldapp310 views
- 2:27 House Prices Plunge in Chinese Ghost Townby NTDTV126,906 views
- 2:10:33 Increasing Student Motivation - Full Videoby facdevEIU25,147 views
- 10:23 Roger Montgomery discusses Skaffold at the ASX Investor Hour Sydney (Part 2)by skaffoldapp345 views
- 9:00 BHP, QBE, WOW, ORG AND ANZ reviewed live in Skaffold's Demo Modeby skaffoldapp459 views
- 8:13 How does Roger Montgomery avoid bad businesses?by Roger Montgomery1,967 views
- 7:03 What is Roger Montgomery's Value.able intrinsic valuation formula?by Roger Montgomery12,463 views
- 2:45 TRAD Scaffolding Company Ltd Celebrating 40 Years Anniversary - Afghan Heroes Golf Dayby ACWwill1,606 views
- 5:22 Warren Buffett - Success principlesby mycomeup146,092 views
- 14:47 Simply Investing Webinar Part 1 of 5by Simply Investing7,591 views
- Loading more suggestions...