Published on Jun 14, 2012
theguitarerguy's Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/theguitar...
(Make sure to subscribe, because once Anchorman 2 comes out, I promise I will make a video for that movie as well.)
These are my top 10 favorite Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgandy quotes. I'm sorry for some of the low-quality footage, but it's all I could find. Remember to WATCH, LIKE, AND COMMENT.
10. "I'm not prepared," *pulls out jazz flute from sleeve*
9. "Where'd you get those clothes? From the toilet store?"
8. "It's so damn hot! Milk was a bad choice!"
7. "Brick, where'd you get a hand grenade?" "I don't know."
6. "Studies show that it works 60% of the time, every time."
5. "I love lamp."
4. "I'm going to take your mother Dorothy Mantooth out for a nice seafood dinner and never call her again!"
3. "I believe diversity is an old, old, wooden ship from civil-ware era."
2. "Brick, I've been meaning to talk to you about that. You might want to find a relative close by or a safe house because you may be wanted for murder."
1. "I'm kinda a big deal."
Standard YouTube License