Up to 700% increase in nutrient uptake and 100% increase in crop yields- SonicBloom
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Mar 17, 2012
Sonic Bloom is a completely organic technique that enhances plant development through a specialized nutrient spray and custom sound frequencies that stimulate enhanced nutrient absorption through the stomata underneath the leaves. The technology was developed in the 1980s and the technology works.
By adding in the Sonic Bloom technology, you can further increase productivity and nutrients, increase shelf life, reduce the use of water and herbicides, speed crops to market, withstand early frosts and insect depredation, speed germination and maturation of seedlings, and release the full genetic potential of the plants. This works on above ground vegetables, root crops, field crops, and trees. This technology also expands the geographical range of food production, as it converts marginal land into arable land, by giving farmers ability to grow better crops in poor soils and low rainfall.
Plants are able to obtain 72% of their nutritional requirements through their leaves via the stomata, the mouth-like pores on the lower surface of the leaves. Plants translocate any excess nutrients from their leaves down to their root system, thus conditioning the soil and storing nutrients for future use.
Sonic Bloom treatment has brought yield increases of 400% for cucumbers, 300% yield increases on sweet corn, potatoes grew 33% larger, with 33% more yield, and each generation showed an improvement over the last. Healthy plants are not so susceptible to damage by insects and disease organisms, so you have fewer pests and disease problems. And because of the high nutrient content, most fruits and vegetables have a doubled or tripled shelf life. Plants that take up more nutrients can grow with more abundance. You can get SonicBloom at http://www.originalsonicbloom.com
It is time to end hunger worldwide, through creating local food abundance.... Anyone can do it, once you learn how.
Standard YouTube License
- 8:47 Up to 300% More Productivity - Bio-char - Natures Fertilizerby FoodAbundance10,195 views
- 8:30 How to Increase Your Tomato Yield 30-50% - DEEP'R 'MATERby MIgardener9,860 views
- 5:16 Bringing Dead Sea Back To Life - Greening the Desert- Permanent Agriculture At Its Bestby FoodAbundance31,154 views
- 7:24 Growing BIG Vegetables using Compost Teaby FoodAbundance301,326 views
- 4:01 14 plants per 2 sq ft - Food Tower- The Garden Stickby FoodAbundance12,623 views
- 14:39 Making Biochar For Small Farmsby AnnMAugustine70,944 views
- 3:25 10,000% Increase in Surface Absorbing Area of Roots - Mycorrhizae - the root helping superfungusby FoodAbundance6,397 views
- 10 videos Play all Food Growth Technologiesby FoodAbundance
- 3:30 Grafted Vegetables at Log House Plantsby loghouseplants52,399 views
- 3:13 Over 70 Minerals & Trace Elements - Azomite - Full Spectrum Mineral Fertilizerby FoodAbundance8,387 views
- 59:30 Does Biochar Deliver Carbon-Negative Energy?by StanfordUniversity12,498 views
- 8:22 Original Sonic Bloomby SuperKinofan5,077 views
- 7:30 Using Biochar (charcoal / agrichar / terra preta) to improve soil and sequester carbonby centrealttech26,149 views
- 51:59 ASH12 Mathieu Lalonde Nutrient Density: Sticking to the Essentialsby AncestryFoundation31,664 views
- 7:35 How To Make Crazy Fun EZ Compost Teaby MIgardener20,608 views
- 10:30 Connect; Mombasa Raha Positions: Part 1 Of 3.by K24TV1,165,608 views
- 9:57 The Secrets of Growing Giant Vegetablesby 50beyond178,987 views
- 15:55 Organic Tomato Super Starter Fertilizerby MIgardener48,895 views
- 7:03 7 Food Forests in 7 Minutes - Building a Permaculture Paradiseby FoodAbundance6,881 views
- 9:45 How To Improve Soil Fertility Naturally and Organically -Chemical Freeby MedFaxx80,058 views