*Sanctuary Vacation Rentals: Carmel Point Beach Cottage
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Jul 18, 2012
Book now: http://sanctuaryvacationrentals.com/S...
From this delightful Carmel cottage some of the Monterey Peninsula's finest attractions are so close by that you won't even need to start up your car.
Within a few minutes by foot you can arrive at the historic and picturesque Carmel Mission or stop in at Clint Eastwood's famed Mission Ranch with its pastoral views, exuberant piano-bar sing-alongs and renowned brunches or you can take a picnic to Carmel River Beach, beloved by locals for its fresh-water lagoon on one side (a perfect place for bird-watching and for children to safely splash in the water) and the sparkling blue Pacific on the other. The shops, boutiques, restaurants and cultural life of Carmel-by-the Sea are just a short 5-minute drive away.
Sheltered behind a tall hedge in a quiet residential neighborhood, this delightful three-bedroom, two-bath, 1,500-square-foot property, has a beach-cottage feel with hardwood floors, freshly painted walls, a color scheme of sea-foam blues, tans and whites, driftwood and white furniture, and a seashore theme that will help you quickly fall into the relaxing coastal rhythms of the Monterey Peninsula.
Upon your arrival you will be greeted by complementary hors d'oeuvres and a bottle of sparkling cider, passes from the renowned Spa on the Plaza in downtown Monterey that recently has undergone a $2 million renovation, Scheid Wine tasting-room passes, two free single-use Aquarium tickets and a basket of local information. An assigned concierge vacation house manager is at your disposal to assist you during your stay. We have also provided spa amenities in the bathrooms, plush spa bathrobes, slippers, oversized towels. Everything you need for a day at the beach is provided, including beach chairs, an umbrella, a cooler, blankets and colorful beach towels.
As soon as you enter the private brick front courtyard filled with azaleas, camellias and roses you will let go of your cares and begin to deeply unwind. You can smell the ocean just a few blocks away and feel the cool breezes. A blue door opens to the living room, with its vaulted ceilings, brick fireplace, comfortable furnishings and wood floors covered with decorative rugs. Overstuffed chairs and a sleeper sofa with white Pottery-Barn-style slipcovers and colorful pillows create a relaxed setting for great conversation or watching a movie. A pair of sliding French doors off the living room lead to a fenced-in back patio colorfully landscaped with native plants and flowers such as wisteria, roses and bougainvillea. A table with 6 chairs and a gas grill are provided for al fresco dining. Beautiful new dishes, placemats, tablecloths, napkins and chargers are provided allowing for easy yet elegant entertaining in either the indoor or outdoor dining areas. The well-equipped kitchen, with its freshly painted white cabinetry and blue countertops, includes a gas range, a double-wide refrigerator, dishwasher and top-quality cookware.
The master bedroom, in colors of robin's-egg blue and sea-foam green, features a California king bed with Memory Foam topper that can be converted into two twins if desired. A second bedroom has a king that can also be converted into two twins. Additional sleeping for children is provided by a full size sleeper sofa with Memory Foam topper in the living room. A separate bedroom/bathroom suite has its own entrance and features a double bed, a twin day bed/futon and a flat screen TV. It also has its own wood deck with a bistro table and chairs. All beds are appointed with luxury linens.
The property, which is completely enclosed by a grape-stake fence, includes a one-car garage and a paved driveway long enough for two extra cars. Plenty of additional street parking is available. The house also has a stacking washer and dryer.
Standard YouTube License
- 13:26 Tiny Midwest, Tiny House Tourby Jamison Hiner38,938 views
- 15:42 Minecraft House Tour: Redstone Editionby Josh Hadley502,266 views
- 1:07 Grand Designs Australia - New South Wales - Cottage point houseby Grand designs1,684 views
- 20:02 Super Awesome Tour of My Family Cottage!by TheBajanCanadian192,339 views
- 13:17 Micro-homesteading in WA with 10K microhome (84 sq ft) in friends' yardby Kirsten Dirksen127,384 views
- 4:36 A DIY Tiny House Heaterby Tiny House Listings37,347 views
- 20:25 Livin' Tiny: A Quest For Powderby Outdoor Research203,200 views
- 10:18 23 year old woman builds a Tiny Tumbleweed House/Cabin in Californiaby relaxshacksDOTcom77,430 views
- 8:39 Kauai Vacation Rentals (#1 of 5) Learn how to select vacation homes & condominiums.by theKVRvideos8,738 views
- 5:45 Ed Broyhill and Clint Eastwood Team Up: Mission Ranch Collectionby Ed Broyhill7,958 views
- 5:33 Tiny Texas House at the Homestead Cottages in Canyon Lake, Texas www.hillcountryrelax.comby LakehouseBB185,571 views
- 4:02 Cedars on the Sound - Tranquil Waterfront Vacation Rental Home in Olympia, WAby CedarsOnTheSound941 views
- 6:40 Hidden Secret Passages by Creative Home Engineeringby Creative Home Engineering1,413,740 views
- 8:49 The Woodman's Cottageby magua73379,100 views
- 17:35 Debt/car-free tiny house couple: simple living + resilienceby Kirsten Dirksen67,096 views
- 2:28 Mexico Vacation Rental in Riviera Nayarit: Hacienda Antigua at Rancho Escondidoby realmediatravel760 views
- 10:10 16 year old builds tiny home to guarantee mortgage-free futureby Kirsten Dirksen2,192,826 views
- 5:53 How to build a 14x14 solar cabinby solarcabin1,385,876 views
- 19:54 6 rooms into 1: morphing apartment packs 1100 sq ft into 420by Kirsten Dirksen1,397,664 views
- 14:20 Our LIttle Cottage living the simple lifeby deepbeeps176,159 views
- Loading more suggestions...