LAUGHTER YOGA: Intro, Benefits and Exercises - Robert Rivest
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Jan 3, 2012
A clear, simple, introduction to laughter yoga with Robert Rivest, CLYT. More info and videos at: http://robertrivest.com/ Robert explains: What laughter Yoga is, Why you should do Laughter Yoga and How to do Laughter Yoga! Includes: "The 5 Key Points of Laughter Yoga", "The 3 Reasons to Practice laughter Yoga" & "The 4 Steps of Laughter Yoga" More info and videos at: http://robertrivest.com/
Business Keynotes, Staff Appreciation and Corporate Events http://www.robertrivest.com/corporate/
What is Laughter Yoga http://www.robertrivest.com/laughtery...
CLYL Training: http://www.robertrivest.com/laughtery...
Mindful Meditation and Creative Tai- Chi http://www.robertrivest.com/mindfulness/
Laughter Yoga combines interactive laughter exercises with deep centering breaths and calming movements. It is based on scientific studies that show that the body can not tell the difference between "real" or "fake" laughter, you get the same health benefits to your body and mind.
Laughter Yoga is simply bringing people together as a group with belly laughs, belly breaths and light playful movement. It can be performed gently (in a chair if needed) or standing and moving throughout the room with full energy and enthusiasm!
All Laughter Yoga movements can be adapted for EVERY BODY!
No yoga mats or flexibility needed!
Robert Rivest's Laughter Yoga programs for health, wellness and stress relief help people of all ages feel healthier, happier, and have much more energy!
How does it work? Laughter is initiated in a group with full body laughter exercises, clapping, eye contact and youthful playfulness. The "simulated" laughter soon turns into real and contagious laughter that brings more oxygen to our body and brain, lifting our spirits and carrying over into our work, school and everyday lives.
In 1995 Dr. Madan Kataria, a Physician from Mumbai, India, launched the first Laughter Club with merely a handful of people. Today, it has become a worldwide phenomenon with more than 6000 Social Laughter Clubs in over 60 countries. In Laughter Yoga Clubs, Laughter is joyfully simulated in a group with full body laughter exercises/games and childlike playfulness. The "simulated" laughter soon turns into real and contagious laughter that lifts our spirits and carries over into our every day lives Laughter Yoga is based on a scientific fact that the body cannot differentiate between laughter exercises and real laughter. Anyone can Laugh for No Reason, without relying on humor, jokes or comedy and get the same physiological and psychological benefits (boosts immune system, releases endorphins, increases oxygen intake, decreases stress hormones, creates a joyful connection with others, and enables you to laugh more easily at life's travails).
Standard YouTube License
- 34:38 introduction to meditation, introduction to yoga, why meditation, why yoga, online yoga classby How to meditate, How to do Guided Meditations, Guided Kriya Yoga Meditation for Health and Healing Featured 111,254
- 19:48 LAUGHTER YOGA: Joyful Laugh Along Session - Robert Rivestby Robert Rivest15,223 views
- 11:13 100 Laughter Yoga Exercises Videoby Dr. Madan Kataria2,451 views
- 20:00 Laughter Yoga: Wordless Laugh Along for All Countries (2) Robert Rivestby Robert Rivest1,637 views
- 1:04:22 1h Laughter Wellness Session with Sebastien Gendryby laughteryogaamerica5,687 views
- 9:08 LAUGHTER YOGA LEADER TRAINING Robert Rivestby Robert Rivest7,662 views
- 7 videos Play all Laughing yogaby DragonboatTechnique
- Madan Kataria 296 videos2K
- 8:02 Laughter Yoga 40 Foundation Exercises (Quick Review)by Robert Rivest15,749 views
- 9:59 LAUGHTER YOGA - Laugh Along Practice! Robert Rivestby Robert Rivest56,851 views
- 20:01 Laugh Along Workout Compilation 1. (Laughter Yoga Exercises with Robert Rivest)by Robert Rivest1,133 views
- 14:39 Laughter Yoga Documentary Part 1 - Dr Madan Kataria visits Irelandby Ronan McCloskey18,801 views
- 3:13 Joga śmiechu Piotra Bielskiegoby Adam Markuszewski1,898 views
- 10:00 #4 Morning Laughter Yoga Exercises (Silent, Sitted)by laughangeles30,656 views
- 4:42 San Diegans Make 'Em Laugh With Laughter Yoga Practiceby KPBSSanDiego3,321 views
- 35:25 John Calub's Success Tv with Pinoy Laughter Yogaby John Calub547 views
- 7:21 Yoga de la Risa, riendo a solas, Dr. Madan Katariaby truenaturals74,578 views
- 21:16 Laird Hamilton and Gabby Reece at TEDMED 2012by TEDMED11,743 views
- 7:09 Gabby Reece: Marital strife 'made us stronger'by NewsTheVids3,478 views
- 1:02:00 Waheguru Simran - Bhai Joginder Singh Riarby Sarab Sanjhi Gurbani18,814 views