Nanay - Short Film by Clarissa de los Reyes
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Nov 1, 2011
Left alone with the infant she cares for, a Filipino nanny attempts to relive motherhood.
Born and raised in Manila, Philippines, Clarissa de los Reyes has a Masters in Fine Art from New York University's Graduate Film Program.
Her work at NYU brought her several scholarships and awards including the 2006 Sara Driver Production Award, the 2006 New York Women in Film and Television Production Grant, the Maurice Kanbar Scholarship, the Tisch Graduate Assistantship for Cinematography and an Honorable Mention at the 2007 Director's Guild of America Student Awards East Coast Division and most recently, the Oberman and Pickert Production Award. She was also selected to be a part of the 6th Edition of the Berlinale Talent Campus.
Clarissa de los Reyes has served as Director of Photography for numerous short films, documentaries and industrials and has shot films in Taiwan, China, USA and the Philippines. She has most recently worked as 2nd Camera Operator for renown American independent filmmmaker John Sayles' latest feature film "Amigo" which is currently being shown in theaters across the United States. She is currently working on her first feature-length screenplay based on her short film "Johnny Loves Dolores."
National Film Society
The National Film Society is a new media studio co-founded by Los Angeles filmmakers Patrick Epino and Stephen Dypiangco, who've decided to take their talents to YouTube. They produce original content, showcase amazing movies, collaborate with talented creators and make fun of each other as much as possible.
New video every Tuesday!
National Film Society's YouTube Channel
"Nanay", "Clarissa de los Reyes", "nanny", "Filipino", film, movie, "National Film Society", "student film", "short film", "black and white", movie, silent, baby, drama, NYU, independent
Standard YouTube License
- 40:10 Brides of Suluby Ian CasanasFeatured 18,230
- 4:20 FALL - Short Film by Visra Vichit-Vadakanby NationalFilmSociety 11,808 views
- 14:26 6ft. in 7min. - Short Film by Rafael Del Toroby NationalFilmSociety 4,498 views
- 5:04 I Ran With A Gray Ghost - Short Film by Levi Abrinoby National Film Society 1,306 views
- 2:08 Awesome Filipino Americans In Moviesby National Film Society 21,949 views
- 4:26 Marami Pong Salamat Nanayby jowelbayombon 291,240 views
- 4:59 Text - A Filipino short filmby Mark Joseph Cervantes 7,047 views
- 3:30 A Filipino Short: A Glass of Waterby shmekm 3,683 views
- 36 videos Play all Short Filmsby jovyjovz28
- 9:36 TITIT - A Filipino Short Film (Eng Sub)by Mang Kwento 39,105 views
- 4:06 Awit Kay Inay - Carol Banawaby klepzzik 323,223 views
- 12:41 AMIGO - exclusive, intimate interview with John Saylesby hawkfinn1 2,185 views
- 11:51 Nestle Philippines Short Film Anthology with English Subtitles: "Isang Tasang Pangarap"by NestlePH 9,696 views
- 3:07 Ignorance (A Filipino No-Budget Short Film 2011)by Clyde Wylde 2,793 views
- 12:19 CATHY LACAMBRA'S: LONG DISTANCE (FULL SHORT FILM)by "OUR IMAGINATION PRODUCTIONS" 20,551 views
- 31:54 Truth or Dare Short-Film (Tagalog, No Subs)by Jhervin Tanteco 19,997 views
- 10:00 PANYO (a short film) part1by redthorn1591 10,527 views
- 4:31 Minsan May Isang Pulubi - short film documentaryby Ryan Favis 5,438 views
- 3:20 You Changed My Life Filipino Tagalog Movieby tagalogDushMovieCom 487,993 views
- 6:57 Isang Araw (One Day) - A Short Filmby Neil Mendoza 265,336 views
- 3:00 DEMOKRASYA - SHORT FILM WINNER CREATED BY FILIPINOS TO PROMOTE DEMOCRACYby pinaswatcher 8,758 views
- Loading more suggestions...