Basic I Ching Math-.wmv
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Mar 24, 2011
A very basic explanation of the working's of The Book of Changes or I Ching. The fitting of the Trigram's of Heaven and Earth into the Ho Tu and the Lo Shu. The value of 1 to 8 Trigrams in the Bagua fit the image of The Well - the binary center is clear but they all = 9s as given as the central value of The Well. From the author of 'The Sum of Things'.
As these maths are investigated various applications will be noted in seemingly unrelated fields. The values given in the I Ching give a +6 base expansion, and also a +7 expansion = 13, 26, 52 etc., which also appears in the Mayan Tun and Haab, and Egyptian Decan and Sothic Counts. This unify the 360 (= 8640 hours), 720, 1440 base to the 365 (8760 hours), 730,1460, 2920 progressions arrived at through a + the /72 division to manufacture the 365 as an extra 120 hours or 5 days. The workings give the Venus to Sothic count as 365 to 584 (incorporating to the Venus day = 116.8) in the fraction of 5/8 = 1.6, so an investigation of the relationships are easy. In the values of all integer + 3s or x 3 (doubling numbers) the image's of the Trigrams, and then in their doubling or squaring the Hexagrams appear to give sequences of exact numbers to infinity. In the base values of the +6 numbers the difference between the Decan and + /72 = the 73rd part Sothic with the Solar Count will appear in values +7s. Simply the +6s or Hexagram images = 123456 = 21, so 2s = 42, 3 = 63 and 4s = 84 and 168 etc, and these values are found in the difference between 360 = 1440 + the addition of +5 x 4 = 365 x 4 = 1460 + 1 day, and multiples of these to give all sequences (2880 to 2920 +2 = 42, 5760 to 5840 +4 = 84, 11520 to 11680 +8 = + 168 days) to provide the Solar rectifications.
The working's of number relationships given in The Well and Bagua as seen in the Contracted Integer Runs (also called Quantum Numbers by some) are thereby related to the 8 Trigram Opposite values as in 1 to 8, or 8 to 1, 2-7, 7-2, 3-6, 6-3 and 4-5 to 5-4 (all opposite pairings = 9s), which in all these opposites except 3s and 6s (3s and 6s only produce 3 x 3 repeats) make 8 x 8 Magic Square's of Hexagrams that manufacture the values of 108, 216, 2160, 4320 and 8640 in a +6 and +12 base, which lead to the greater values of 12960 (4320 + 8640), 25,920 and 5184 to give all the divisions of Time and Degrees of Space in the totals known as Precession.
These same workings have since appeared in the math of physics, and links to this work can also be found in the Contracted Integer Runs (all given in other videos and papers), but the 8 spoke format has only recently been moved to and accepted by others working in VBM as now being correct. (Please also refer to the work's of Lee burton, Marko Rodin and Randy Powell).
Standard YouTube License
- 37:31 Mandala of Tantric Buddhismby ShaktipatSeer2 Featured 4,951
- 1:35:34 The Ancient Chinese I Ching: Bringing The Ancient and Modern Worlds Togetherby aaaricuny1,730 views
- 12:25 Lo Shu Solfeggio code. I ching to Ho Tu to math introduction. Sum of things..by Lee Burton2,258 views
- 28:09 Terence McKenna - Time and the I-Chingby theduderinok237,818 views
- 5:11 Lo shu Matrix / Solfeggio code fractality.. Ba- gua i ching. vid2by Lee Burton3,410 views
- 1:03:48 Terence McKenna - Final Earthbound Interviewby loadedshaman98,387 views
- 5:40 Bagua Mastery Program - The I-Ching and Changeby Energy Arts14,289 views
- 1:18:47 Terence McKenna - I Ching - Habit & Noveltyby ThisFaIseReaIity89 views
- 26:04 周易闡真經03:先天河圖與後天洛書by 坤元觀全真仙宗道場389 views
- 9:10 Time wave zero with the I chingby ayahuasca20129,822 views
- 37:33 易经的奥秘（一）何为易经by moonlightchest97,799 views
- 9:44 Basic I Ching Math 2by Paul Martyn-Smith547 views
- 8:01 Lo Shu / Solfeggio code Magic square origins Shemhamporash and coil..I Ching vid8by Lee Burton1,825 views
- 3:18 Lo Shu / Solfeggio code +1 -1 nested 9 stack Mountain. Shambhala, I Ching.vid5by Lee Burton1,875 views
- 1:26:22 Terence Mckenna - Everything you need to know about DMT (rapdancing into the 3rd millenium)by EtherealExposition81,812 views
- 1:03:39 Interview: Hawaii, October 1998 (Terence McKenna) [FULL]by Terence McKenna Archive39,081 views
- 13:18 Basic I Ching math 3.wmvby Paul Martyn-Smith585 views
- 16:14 Professor John Searl working with the Law of Squares at the Tesla Technology Conferenceby TheRealVerbz3,091 views
- 3:49 lo shu Magic Square / solfeggio code Matrix Vid1by Lee Burton6,277 views
- 10:01 I Ching - The Way of Enlightened Society, Part 1by ShambhalaVision3,222 views
- Loading more suggestions...