March 2012.....Catastrophe for Dolphins in Peru Linked to Seismic Blasts for Oil Exploration
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Apr 3, 2012
Seismic Blasts for oil exploration, most occur at 260 decibal, cause extreme pain, brain hemorraging, complete hearing loss, and death in dolphins who are anywhere near the blasts. The blasts frequently occur every 12 to 15 seconds for months on end. In this case it appears thousands of dolphins beached themselves to escape the painful affects of the blasts.
Detailed Report From Peru Dolphin Mortality Event
Here are some results from Dr. Carlos Yaipen Llanos's tests on dolphins washed up on Peruvian beaches. These tests were undertaken by ORCA - Peru and funded by BlueVoice. Additional results will be published here shortly.
As previously reported, two species have been affected: Long beaked
common dolphin (Delphinus capensis) and Burmeister's porpoise (Phocoena
spinipinnis). We counted 615 common dolphins. All age classes were
affected: Adult males, females, lactating females, juveniles, calves and
newborns. We counted 19 porpoises, only females and calves.
There are carcasses in different degrees of decomposition and every 10
to 30 meters, none of them older than 5 weeks. This matches with the fact
that these strandings happened right after our previous survey. We found
animals recently dead (no more than 12 hours) and several carcasses of
juveniles and calves showed "rigor mortis" as being dead on land, then
stranded alive (stiff arc position, beak open, belly down, transversal to
tide line, no more than 3 days dead).
Necropsies were performed on site. Macroscopic findings include:
hemorrhagic lesions in the middle including the acoustic chamber,
fractures in the periotic bones, bubbles in blood filling liver and
kidneys (animals were diving, so the main organs were congested), lesions
in the lungs compatible with pulmonary emphysema, sponge-like liver. So
far we have 12 periotic samples from different animals, all with different
degree of fractures and 80% of them with fracture in the right periotic
bones, compatible with acoustic impact and decompression syndrome.
Posted by BlueVoice Breaking News at 9:48 AM
BlueVoice.org stated that "initial tests ... show evidence of acoustical impact from sonic blasts used in exploration for oil."
The ORCA Peru expert, veterinarian Carlos Yaipen Llanos, said that while "we have no definitive evidence," he suspects acoustic testing created a "marine bubble" -- in essence a sonic blast that led to internal bleeding, loss of equilibrium and disorientation.
Standard YouTube License
- 4:36 Large Unidentified Objects Discovered in Baltic Seaby JDQuantumFeatured 72,163
- 14:59 The beginning of sorrows PROPHECY HAS NOW BEGUN 2011 (WARNING contains some graphic images).wmvby Tim Adams 7,356 views
- 1:06 Dolphins Protect Diver from Hammerhead Sharkby BlueVoiceOrg 2,150,328 views
- 4:48 The Global Animal Mass Death Enigma - Time line - What did the Ancients know? Dead Birds and Fishby John Carnagey 61,943 views
- 2:51 Seduce Me - Noah's Arkby doublewidemedia 22,347 views
- 24:16 Peru Blood and Oil Amazon Multinational Corp. Exploitation of People and Planet Social Justiceby ybagzr 1,212 views
- 2:10 Thousands of Dolphins flee California Coast: But why? 2/22/2012by xBehindthetruthx 21,917 views
- 6:42 Over 600 Dead Dolphins Found in Peru Coasts -by Draken FX 2,271 views
- 0:58 Apocalyptic! Carnage 3,000 DOLPHINS DEAD in PERU, 615, now 900 Mystery April,2012: Predictionby HarvestArmy 1,980 views
- 7:23 877 Dolphins Found Deadby Lrjtv 913 views
- 8:37 2012 IS STRANGE Part 21 APRIL *by 2011MESSAGE 37,503 views
- 17:10 05.23.2012 Peru Dolphin Catastrophe Points To Seismic Explosions for Oil Explorationby charrobSix 452 views
- 5:24 Killer Whales beach dolphinby Whalepoint 6,314 views
- 4:52 Raw footage of Deceased Dolphin Filmed by Jon Shurtz ALL EYES ON THE GULFby CaveStudioandMSMP 7,623 views
- 3:17 Dolphin Give Birth on Camera.Beautiful Record.by arie albers 26,926 views
- 1:02 Now 185 DOLPHINS BEACHED 104 Dead ..Mar.10,2012 Massachusetts Cape Cod & PERU 260 Feb11by HarvestArmy 7,650 views
- 0:42 People Rush To Rescue 30 Dolphin As They Beach Themselves (8-Mar-12)(NATURAL WORLD sereis)by YOUSEARXCH3 1,511 views
- 6:46 The Real 2012 Catastropheby Max Tyler 2,795 views
- 10:01 3,000 Dead Dolphins In Peru 4/3/2012! 2 bright objects in the night sky! Will Man Die Next?by TheOriginal FatDonkey 2,476 views
- 3:52 Top 10 Unexplained Phenomena: Mysteriesby WatchMojo 825,599 views
- Loading more suggestions...