Steve Spangler - How to be an Amazing Teacher
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Sep 17, 2007
Steve Spangler teaches teachers, and people in general, how to create unforgettable learning experiences with humor and attention-grabbing science demonstrations. See Steve in action showing teachers how to be amazing with fun science demonstrations.
About Steve Spangler Science...
Steve Spangler is a celebrity teacher, science toy designer, speaker, author and an Emmy award-winning television personality. Spangler is probably best known for his Mentos and Diet Coke geyser experiment that went viral in 2005 and prompted more than 1,000 related YouTube videos. Spangler is the founder of www.SteveSpanglerScience.com, a Denver-based company specializing in the creation of science toys, classroom science demonstrations, teacher resources and home for Spangler's popular science experiment archive and video collection. Spangler is a frequent guest on the Ellen DeGeneres Show where he takes classroom science experiments to the extreme. Check out his pool filled with 2,500 boxes of cornstarch!
Cool Science Toys - http://www.SteveSpanglerScience.com
Sign up for the Experiment of the Week - http://www.stevespanglerscience.com/e...
Watch Spangler's Science Videos - http://www.stevespanglerscience.com/v...
Attend a Spangler Hands-on Science Workshop for Teachers - http://www.stevespanglerscience.com/t...
Visit Spangler's YouTube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/stevespanglers...
Join the conversation on Steve Spangler's blog - http://www.SteveSpangler.com
On the education side, Spangler started his career as a science teacher in the Cherry Creek School district for 12 years. Today, Steve travels extensively training teachers in ways to make learning more engaging and fun. His hands-on science boot camps and summer institutes for teachers inspire and teach teachers how to prepare a new generation for an ever-changing work force. Over the last 15 years, he has also made more than 500 television appearances as an authority on hands-on science and inquiry-based learning.
On the business side, Spangler is the founder and CEO of Steve Spangler Science, a Denver-based company specializing in the creation of educational toys and kits and hands-on science training services for teachers. The companys unique business strategies and viral creations have been featured in the Wall Street Journal, Inc. Magazine, Wired and TIME Magazine where online readers voted Steve Spangler #18 in the Top 100 Most Influential People of the Year for 2006 (what were they thinking?). You'll find more than 140 Spangler created products available online at SteveSpanglerScience.com and distributed to toy stores and mass-market retailers worldwide.
Spangler joined NBC affiliate 9News in 2001 as the science education specialist. His weekly experiments and science segments are designed to teach viewers creative ways to make learning fun. His now famous Mentos Geyser experiment, turning 2-liter bottles of soda into erupting fountains, became an Internet sensation in September 2005 when thousands of people started posting their own Mentos explosions on YouTube.com.
As founder of SteveSpanglerScience.com, Spangler and his design team have developed more than 140 educational toys and science-related products featured by mass-market retailers like Target, Wal-Mart, Toys R' Us, Discovery Channel Stores and over 1,400 independent specialty toy stores. His educational science catalog and on-line business offers more than a thousand science toys and unique learning resources. Recently, Spangler has been featured in the Wall Street Journal, Inc. Magazine, WIRED, the History Channel, Food Network and TIME Magazine where on-line readers voted Steve Spangler #18 in the Top 100 Most Influential People of the Year for 2006.
His recent appearances on the Ellen DeGeneres Show have taught viewers how to blow up their food, shock their friends, create mountains of foam, play on a bed of nails, vanish in a cloud of smoke and how to turn 2,500 boxes of cornstarch and a garden hose into a swimming pool of fun.
Standard YouTube License
- 3:41 Pop Rocks MythBuster - Cool Science Experimentby SteveSpanglerScienceFeatured 1,208,712
- 8:01 Steve Spangler on Good Morning Americaby SteveSpanglerScience 76,297 views
- 7:53 Steve Spangler on The Ellen Show September 2007by SteveSpanglerScience 1,634,311 views
- 7:05 Steve Spangler on The Ellen Show November 2007by SteveSpanglerScience 620,309 views
- 2:15 Meet Steve Spangler - Making Science Funby SteveSpanglerScience 141,852 views
- 9:59 Steve Spangler's Shocking Experiment on Ellen 09/30/08by bigellenfan1 246,994 views
- 63 videos Play all Steve Spangler's Fun Science Experimentsby ezreklama
- 2:16 How To Be An Excellent Teacherby videojugeducation 119,881 views
- 3:11 Do you Teach or Do you Educate?by pierre722 322,842 views
- 2:07 Thank A Teacherby mudpiesbutterflies 396,870 views
- 1:50 What Great Teachers Do Differently: Part Oneby eyeoneducation 174,094 views
- 5:10 Egg in the Bottle Experiment with a Twistby SteveSpanglerScience 223,196 views
- 0:37 Steve Spangler Demonstrating "insta-snow"by Scott Merrick 125,262 views
- 8:19 Why many teachers say, "BEST is the worst!"by ctedassoc 16,749 views
- 7:06 11 Yr Old Teacher! Amazing!!by Tim Bedley 113,944 views
- 3:03 Cool Science Experiments from Steve Spanglerby SteveSpanglerScience 266,168 views
- 3:28 Color Changing Milk - Cool Science Experimentby SteveSpanglerScience 1,019,606 views
- 5:41 Steve Spangler's Wacky Science Tricks!by TheEllenShow 333,969 views
- 3:21 Exploding Egg - Cool Science Demoby SteveSpanglerScience 436,543 views
- 6:19 Goofy - Teachers Are Peopleby KetchupToast 1,351,935 views
- 9:49 Bill Gates on creating great teachersby jalinat 18,247 views
- Loading more suggestions...