Published on Nov 26, 2012
Subscribe to Channel: http://d.pr/fG8c
Free & Pro Tutorials: http://www.retutpro.com
Visit our Website:
• Free Photoshop Tutorials: http://www.retutpro.com
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/retutpro
• Twitter: http://twitter.com/retutpro
• Google+ : http://d.pr/yisQ
• Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/retutpro
• Website: http://www.manniphoto.com
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/manniphotography
• Twitter: http://twitter.com/manniphoto
About This Weeks Tutorial:
In this weeks tutorial, I will show you how easy it is to replace a mustache.
After opening Photoshop, we will import two portrait images. We will then drag all the layers onto one canvas sheet and start aligning both mustaches perfectly. Once we are done with that, we will create a new layer mask and start painting in & out our needed areas. After that we will create a new empty layer and start brushing back some fake mustache hair. Once we are done, we will create some groups to keep our psd file tidy, and we are done.
Quick reminder: Don't forget to adjust your brush settings under the brush panel option.
Be sure to view both video lessons to have the full understanding of this technique.
Standard YouTube License