Creeping EU Totalitarianism
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Jun 2, 2011
Video copied from. A very good channel to subscribe to
At 7:13 someone says "you can't say that" to Daniel Hannan, because Hannan compares the "Lisbon Treaty" to the "Ermachtigungsgesetz", an act passed by the German Parliament in 1933.
This act essentially gave Hitler the right to make up the law as he went along and thus form his dictatorship, quite legally!
Of course, you're not allowed to compare the "self- amending" Lisbon Treaty with Hitler's "Enabling Act" or people might guess what you're up to. Hence "you can't say that"
This second version includes:
1. Scenes from the protest of 12.12.2007 (See earlier protest clip here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JJlI9... )
2. Letter from the President of the European Parliament to the Chairman of the Constitutional Affairs Committee asking for more discretionary powers in the House (dated 17.01.2008).
3. Interventions by the following MEPs:
- Nigel Farage (UK), Co-chair, IND/DEM (30.01.2008) - Speaks about the President's disciplinary action on 13 of the 80 protesting MEPs: "I am Spartacus!"
- Jens-Peter Bonde (Denmark), Co-chair, IND/DEM (12.12.2007) - Earlier in the day on 12.12.2007, before the manifestations; speaks about the signing of the Treaty in Lisbon on 13.12.2007.
Afternoon, after the protest:
- Martin Schulz (Germany), Chair, PES (12.12.2007) - Questions Mr Bonde's integrity and compares the protest to Adolf Hitler's shouting strategy in the Weimar Republic.
- Graham Watson (UK), Chair, ALDE (12.12.2007) - Compares protesting MEPs to football hooligans, Soviet communists and Nazis, and calls for their eviction next time.
- Daniel Cohn-Bendit (Germany), Co-Chair, Greens/EFA (12.12.2207) - Calls protesting MEPs idiots, mentally weak and mad.
- Jens-Peter Bonde (Denmark), Co-chair, IND/DEM (12.12.2007) - Responds to criticism and calls for referendum.
- Daniel Hannan (UK), EPP-ED (30.01.2008 & 31.01.2008) - Challenges the leaders to put the treaty to a referendum and half-compares the presidential power grab to the Enabling Act of 1933
- Joseph Daul (France) Chairman, EPP-ED, says he will ask for Mr Hannan's expulsion from the group for his remarks
- Nigel Farage (UK), Co-chair, IND/DEM (07.06.2007 - not 07.07.2007 as depicted on the video) - a few weeks before the conclusion of the Lisbon treaty: no debate, twisting of language - "If you're true democrats then you'd join me in the call to let the people decide their own future; don't foist it upon them!"
LET THE PEOPLE DECIDE!
Go to http://X09.eu and demand for a REFERENDUM in your country on the Lisbon Treaty, the rejected EU Constitution in disguise.
Source of speech clips: European Parliament Audio-Visual Library
Music: Corner Stone Cues - a) Requiem For A Tower in four movements, b) Forest Chase
Closing music excerpt from Coldplay - Clocks
Note on EU Constitution and Lisbon Treaty:
The people of France and the Netherlands rejected the proposed EU constitution in the 2005 referendums. After this, 5 countries that had promised a referendum cancelled it and the EU Constitution was re-written as an "amending treaty" or a "reform treaty" and named "Treaty of Lisbon". On the basis of this deceit, they now maintain that no more referendums are necessary. Only Ireland is holding a referendum. All other countries are ratifying the disguised EU Constitution without asking the people.
The EU Constitution establishes a new "European Union" with joint citizenship - an EU "federal" State that is technically and politically empowered to further centralize power in Brussels; a European State comprising of 27 nation-states ruled by a triumvirate of European institutions led by the unelected EU Commission, which serves as the governing body of the Union. With co-decision powers to block legislation, but never to initiate it, the European Council comprises of representatives of the governments of member states. This ineffectual co-decision process is shared with the European Parliament, which is the only directly elected institution and the only channel for European citizens to possibly reverse the totalitarian trend and preserve freedom and democracy.
To view the Political Groups in the European Parliament go to: http://www.europarl.europa.eu/members...
EU Captured States:
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Germany, Denmark, Estonia, Spain, Finland, France, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, United Kingdom
- 35:13 Daniel Hannan - A Letter of Warning to Americaby Chaya Lieberman2,935 views
- 9:39 America and Europe with Daniel Hannan: Chapter 5 of 5by HooverInstitution3,693 views
- 6:00 Nigel Farage on the EU "A union of intolerance"by NicosMind2,020 views
- 9:04 Daniel Hannan - Germany no longer needs Europe.mp4by bringbackmydemocracy496 views
- 1:35 KEEP STERLING - NO NWO EURO - MONETARY UNION = POLITICAL UNIONby youpolitics998 views
- 6:00 A Manifesto for European Economic Dictatorshipby NicosMind2,097 views
- 1:25 Even Lybians didn't want an intervention!by NicosMind658 views
- 5:13 John Lennon Rare And Unseen German Speechby Beatlepaulwindow16,182 views
- 4:49 David Cameron vs Gordon Brown - very entertaining!!by theconservativeblog152,290 views
- 2:33 Nigel Farage at Have i got news for you.mp4by bringbackmydemocracy949 views
- 2:54 UKIP Nigel Farage - Another hard pounding speechby jayofmeth36,895 views
- 1:44 Fascist MEP Daniel Cohn-Bendit attacks the allies in WW2by EUrealitycheck1517 views
- 8:03 Daniel Hannan on € and stupidity of more loans for Greece (26Jun11)by liarpoliticians6,661 views
- 1:01 Nigel Farage zu Martin Schulz und Godfrey Bloom MEPÂ´S vom 24.11.10 die Bananenrepublik.mp4by bringbackmydemocracy1,402 views
- 47:56 Gordon Brown - Where Did It All Go Wrong ?by BLIAR20929,347 views
- 9:14 Daniel Hannan on crumbling Euro and crooked bailouts (29Sept11)by liarpoliticians5,728 views
- 4:03 Nigel Farage - Czyż UE nie jest jak ZSRR, panie Tusk?by Bankowa Okupacja67,407 views
- 27:27 Full Speech: Daniel Hannan at CPAC 2012by Right Scoop100,804 views
- 8:51 Daniel Hannan o Hrvatskom pristupanju EU (ILS - Opatija, 16-18 Lipanj 2011)by Sloboda i Prosperitet TV1,015 views
- 5:34 Daniel Hannan on idiocy of EU's Common Agricultural Policy (12Oct11)by liarpoliticians4,551 views
- Loading more suggestions...