Bellagio Resort & Casino - Las Vegas - On Voyage.tv
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Feb 25, 2010
Visit http://www.voyage.tv for more hotel profiles and travel videos.
Like the resort town on Lake Como for which it is named, the Bellagio Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas has an atmosphere of easy sophistication and a lakeside feel, thanks to its famous water features and classic Italian styling. This AAA Five-Diamond luxury Las Vegas hotel on the southern half of The Strip has all the entertainment, nightlife and exciting gaming that visitors expect, as well as gourmet dining, exquisite art collections and a relaxing spa. Modeled after the classic resorts of northern Italy, the striking 36-story tower brings a touch of refinement to The Strip, attracting discerning leisure travelers and professionals alike looking to travel to Las Vegas hotels.
The grounds of this luxury resort in Las Vegas celebrates the beauty of nature with a meticulously maintained botanical garden with exotic flowers and lush plant life and the famous Bellagio Fountains, a breathtaking show of lights, music and choreographed aquatics. The environmental inspiration continues in the lobby, which is crowned by countless Technicolor glass flowers, which were handblown by artist Dale Chihuly. Vast archways line the reception area and decorative marble floors maintain the Italian aesthetic. Accommodations offer a more updated feel with refined furnishings and decor in an elegant neutral palette with rose or blue accents. Room sizes range from standard king and queen rooms and quintessential Las Vegas suites to enormous 4,075- to 8000-square-foot villas. Amenities include plush robes, fine linens, stocked mini bars, electronic draperies, flat-screen televisions and private workstations with high-speed Internet. Villas come with full-service bars, dry and steam saunas, personal workout rooms and private courtyards. Spacious bathrooms are done in Italian marble and have Roman soaking tubs and separate showers.
Partnering with celebrity chefs from around the world, including Michael Mina, Jean-Philippe Maury and Jean-Georges Vongerichten, the Bellagio is home to some of the best Las Vegas restaurants, ranging from casual to fine dining. There are six fine dining establishments, including two AAA Five-Diamond restaurants: Picasso, which serves French and Spanish cuisine by master chef Julian Serrano, and Le Cirque, which features a signature menu of French specialties in a picturesque setting overlooking the waters of the replica Lago Di Como. Contemporary international cuisine is offered at five eclectic restaurants, including Sensi and Olives. For casual dining there is the Buffet Bellagio, Café Bellagio and the alfresco Pool Café; for a quick bite there are a number of smaller venues serving snacks and lighter fare.
Nightly entertainment at the Bellagio includes the Cirque du Soleil show O, performed nightly in a theater resembling a European opera house, as well as several bars, the Bank nightclub and lounges teeming with energy well into the morning hours. The large casino offers a sophisticated gaming experience during a Las Vegas vacation with all manner of slots, table games, cards and race and sport wagering. Club Privé, the exclusive high rollers lounge, has not only high-stakes gaming, but also a curated selection of upscale liquors.
The property boasts five pools and four whirlpools, and the Bellagio spa and salon can facilitate complete rejuvenation through massage, body treatments, facials, and couples manicures and pedicures done in private rooms or poolside cabanas. The Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art has earned praise from visitors and critics alike for its exhibitions, which include the works of such masters as Andy Warhol, Ansel Adams, Monet, Picasso and even the visual musings of comedian Steve Martin. There are two wedding chapels on site and a variety of high-end boutiques for shopping. Guests have access to golf courses nearby, including the world-famous Shadow Creek.
Standard YouTube License
- 3:05 Las Vegas top 10 attractions, things to see and doby VIDTUR TVFeatured 91,398
- 2:59 Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino - Las Vegas - On Voyage.tvby VoyageChannel 86,634 views
- 2:34 The Venetian - Resort, Hotel, Casino - Las Vegas - On Voyage.tvby VoyageChannel 275,482 views
- 3:05 New York-New York Hotel & Casino - Las Vegas - On Voyage.tvby VoyageChannel 157,917 views
- 3:26 MGM Grand Hotel & Casino - Las Vegas - On Voyage.tvby VoyageChannel 253,512 views
- 18:59 Trip to Las Vegasby Karley G 24,983 views
- 3:21 #1 Buffet in Vegasby phvegas 60,441 views
- 19:57 Bellagio Las Vegas tour with Steve Wynn (before opening - 1998)by Kanaal van VivaLasVegasBoy 12,225 views
- 35:25 Redd Foxx LIVE On Location at The Sunset Strip in Las Vegasby triv estenX 10,859 views
- 5:17 Fountains of Bellagio "My Heart Will go on" HDby Rexar4living 386,942 views
- 3:23 The Bellagio Fountains - Las Vegas - God Bless the USAby jcgalindo79's channel 209,379 views
- 4:24 Bellagio Las Vegas Check In ~ Casino Floorby Steve Sparx 18,022 views
- 5:31 Bellagio Hotel & Casino - Las Vegas Nevadaby JCVdude 27,818 views
- 5:08 Las Vegas Hotel Implosions Top 10by HeroFlame 103,516 views
- 1:26 Bandit Hits Bellagio Casinoby NEW YORK POST 37,169 views
- 6:00 My trip to: Las Vegas: Bellagio and Paris Hotel rooms.by TransplantedLotus 18,748 views
- 2:36 The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino - Las Vegas - On Voyage.tvby voyage.tv 59,719 views
- 9:12 Las Vegas Strip in HD - May 16th, 2010by Júlio Cohen 46,756 views
- 9:08 The Bellagio Buffet of Las Vegas - America's Heartlandby America's Heartland 28,972 views
- 8:38 Las Vegas Tour.by Ricardo Hernandez 118,623 views
- Loading more suggestions...