Wheelock College: Ceronne Daly Goes to Israel
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Jan 23, 2012
http://pixvid.me/WheelockTelAviv Ceronne Daly, Wheelock's Director of Pre-Collegiate and College Access Programs, is starting out 2012 exploring parts of Tel Aviv, Jerusalem and Haifa in an effort to find out how students find peace in their lives there.
Ceronne explains how a Learning Exchange sponsored by the Jewish Community Relations Council of Boston will allow her to ask, listen and observe in ways that will ultimately benefit the students of Wheelock and Boston.
Ceronne works closely with the 'Spark The Truth' and 'Upward Bound' programs at Wheelock, youth advocacy programs that help Wheelock students and Boston youth better understand the world beyond their neighborhoods.
Wheelock's partnerships with leaders and organizations in greater Boston allow us to create change—on the individual, local, and systemic levels. Throughout its entire history, Wheelock College has been committed to making the community and region a better place to live and work. As one of Boston's leading institutions preparing students for careers in education, social work, juvenile justice, and child life, Wheelock is committed to honoring Boston's history as an educational hub.
Wheelock is a private college with a public mission to improve the lives of children and families. Every year, a new class of Wheelock graduates go out into the world with the intention of making it more equitable, safe, and just for all people.
Learn more about Wheelock College. We are a co-ed college offering a comprehensive array of undergraduate and graduate programs. Our undergraduate programs include the Arts and Sciences, Child Life, Education, Juvenile Justice and Youth Advocacy, and Social Work. Our graduate professional programs include Child Life, Education (Elementary and Special Education and Early Childhood), Language and Literacy, Social Work, Organizational Leadership and Educational Studies.
Standard YouTube License
- 1:14:40 Gail Dines vs. Individualism Part 1by jordanowen422,266 views
- 15:01 Gail Dines powerful Pornland conference Part 1by thisisthethruth5,535 views
- 41:03 The Power of Relationships in Early Childhood Development - SERIES 01by FIRST 5 Santa Clara County3,947 views
- 1:40:47 The Truth about Photography: Telling it like it is to Photography Studentsby Jared Polin159,736 views
- 22:34 Wheelock College: Wheelock Youth Symposium Documentaryby wheelockmarketing1242 views
- 1:08:45 The 15 Features of Your DSLR That Every Photographer Should Knowby B and H234,907 views
- 18:55 Urban Update on WHDH features Wheelock Collegeby wheelockmarketing1240 views
- 18:35 Wheelock College: Mary Robinson's Commencement Speechby wheelockmarketing1309 views
- 1:27:25 Java Programming - Step by Step tutorialby Patrick WashingtonDC326,492 views
- 6:03 Early Childhood Educator (Episode 23)by CareerTrekBC2,825 views
- 17:46 T.E.A.C.H. Early Childhood National Videoby TEACHNational5,536 views
- 6:20 The Top Secret Photography Techniques- Mind-Blowing Imagesby Jose Morales139,738 views
- 1:32:56 Photography 101 with Jeff Cableby B and H69,218 views
- 21:34 Jane Alexander Speaks at Wheelock 2012 Commencementby wheelockmarketing171 views
- 12:19 Wheelock College has no crediblilty when it comes to finding statisticsby Meex1989227 views
- 7:24 Seattle Children's Emergency Dept.-Child Lifeby Seattle Videographer1,603 views
- 9:59 Early years education: Sweden versus the UK Part 3 (of 3)by TheReliquary30,292 views
- 6:42 Childs Life in Africaby Alan Riser4,229 views
- 16:06 Kanzashi Flower, Ribbon Rose,Tutorial, DIYby daisyclub23690,081 views
- 4:10 CAREER PROFILE - Child Life Specialistby TheCareerZoo.com3,227 views
- Loading more suggestions...