Lead Sales Engineer role at salesforce.com
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Aug 16, 2012
Lead Sales Engineer at salesforce.com
What are the top requirements to qualify for this position?
Communication & technical skills.
Why is this position open?
Support the growth of the company
Describe the current team this person will join, including the reporting structure.
Highly effective team of Cloud Computing Experts -- one would report to a local manager that is tightly aligned with the sales team.
What percentage of the candidate's time will be spent on existing products/business, versus items that are new?
The whole job is about presenting & demonstrating how salesforce.com technology can solve prospective customer business challenges, frequently forthcoming functionality will play a major part in that conversation.
What challenges will this person face on a daily basis?
competition, objections ... requires a level of self discipline to keep oneself educated and ready.
What are the growth opportunities for the person in this position?
There are loads of growth opportunities for this person -- management promotion, individual expert promotion, skills are amazingly valuable in pure sales roles, product and implementation roles, marketing roles.
Salesforce.com transformed the enterprise software market with cloud computing. We've launched business apps and platforms that are as easy to use as Amazon.com and as social as Facebook. And now we've got our sights set on the next generation of cloud computing. Recognized as the world's 4th fastest growing company according to FORTUNE magazine, our portfolio of cloud computing technologies has revolutionized how companies manage and share business information.
With more than 5,500+ employees, the first enterprise cloud computing company to exceed $2.0B in annual revenue run rate, and more than 97,700 customers worldwide, we are proud to contribute to the success of companies of all sizes and industries, around the globe. We're also one of the "Best Places to Work" (FORTUNE). If you're passionate about innovation, come help revolutionize how companies collaborate and communicate with customers.
Salesforce.com careers: http://www.salesforce.com/careers/main/
Standard YouTube License
Next in Job Posting Videos
- 1:06:11 Intro to Apex Code Webinarby Salesforce Video17,185 views
- 6:03 A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Force.com Setup Menuby Salesforce Video2,238 views
- 2:20 Lead Member of Technical Staff Enterprise & Mobile Apps Team at salesforce.comby Salesforce Video2,049 views
- 1:01:11 Sales Cloud Product Keynote: Sell from Anywhere with the Customer Platformby Salesforce Video1,431 views
- 23:50 Chapter 4: A Vision for Customer Service at Philips with Service Cloudby Salesforce Video1,199 views
- 56:20 Salesforce Chatter Product Keynote: Connect to Customers, Employees & Partners to Drive Productivityby Salesforce Video852 views
- 29:01 Chapter 3: Welcome to the Internet of Customersby Salesforce Video1,336 views
- 4:37 Get to the Future First with Salesforce1by Salesforce Video25,117 views
- 2:20 Technical Solution Architect role at salesforce.comby Salesforce Video1,495 views
- 2:07 Solution Architect role at salesforce.comby Salesforce Video1,234 views
- 2:33 Account Executive (MM) role at salesforce.comby Salesforce Video1,008 views
- 2:36 Enterprise Business Representative role at salesforce.comby Salesforce Video3,676 views
- 2:15 Solutions Delivery Manager role at salesforce.comby Salesforce Video990 views
- 17:42 Part 1: Welcome to Dreamforce 2013 and Corporate Overviewby Salesforce Video3,166 views
- 3:31 Welcome to the Internet of Customersby Salesforce Video33,707 views
- 2:31 Meet Ross Meyercord CIO at salesforce.comby Salesforce Video3,119 views
- 2:21 Sales Cloud Overview and Demoby Salesforce Video107,041 views
- 1:49 Overview -- Winter '13 New Featuresby Salesforce Video36,187 views