Published on Nov 25, 2013
1. US-only giveaway (don't worry, I will be coming up with a giveaway open to my international subscribers!)
2. You must be a subscriber of this channel to enter (I will check).
3. Answer either or both of the following in the comments below: a) What is your favorite China Glaze Happy Holiglaze nail color?, or b) What are your favorite holiday nail polish colors?.
4. You may enter once a day.
5. I will randomly choose two winners who will be winning one whole set (12 nail polishes) of the China Glaze Happy Holiglaze collection each.
6. I will announce the winners on or before December 8, 2013.
7. I will message the winners via YouTube, and they'd have to send me their mailing addresses within 72 hours of the announcement video, otherwise, I would have to pick another winner.
8. China Glaze will ship the prizes to the winners, so I cannot control when the prizes will reach the winners.
The 12 colors of the China Glaze Happy Holiglaze Collection are:
Elfin' Around: Red rust with an aluminum-like mirror finish
Just Be-Claws: Red with an aluminum-like mirror finish
Santa Red My List: Pink/red with an aluminum-like mirror finish
Put A Bow On It: Magenta glitter
Be Merry, Be Bright: Multi-magenta purple glitter
All Wrapped Up: Midnight purple and blue glitter
Your Present Required: Multi-sized and multi-colored glitter
So Blue Without You: Blue with an aluminum-like mirror finish
Bells Will Be Blinging: Blue and gold multi-colored glitter
Mingle With Kringle: Fierce gold with aluminum-like mirror finish
This is Tree-mendous: Green with fine gold glitter
Travel In Colour: Iridescent travel effect top coat
There's Snow One Like You: Limited edition white Texture with matte glitter
Follow my blog for makeup, skincare and nail polish reviews, tutorials, giveaways and swatches: http://www.theshadesofu.com/
Email address (business inquiries):
shadesofublogspot (at) yahoo (dot) com
FTC: Media sample was provided by a representative of the brand for consideration. I did not receive monetary compensation in exchange for this review. All opinions are completely mine and are honest reviews of the products.
Music: I purchased the music tracks in this video from http://www.jewelbeat.com/. I have a License Agreement with Jewelbeat that gives me permission to use the tracks I purchased in my videos.
Standard YouTube License