Time Lapse video driving from NE Entrance to Pinnacles Entrance at Badlands National Park
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Mar 14, 2012
Badlands National Park has a gorgeous scenic bypass that you can to drive. There are some nice twists and turns to the road, but the rock formations are gorgeous. This video will give you an idea, although a poor idea, of what it would be like to make this drive. I had my GoPro camera mounted on a tripod on the passenger seat of my car. I took a picture every 2 seconds during the trip through the park.
This video starts at the Northeast entrance and goes through Pinnacles Entrance. I will be uploading another video going in the opposite direction, because that change of view gives you a different idea of the park.
Our National Parks are a great resource for not only the residents of this country, but for many others as well. Yellowstone National Park has the greatest collection of active geysers and other thermal features. Glacier National Park has some gorgeous mountains, water and ice features. Grand Teton National Park has gorgeous mountains as well. Badlands National Park, Theordore Roosevelt National Park and the Grand Canyon National Park are great examples of sedimentary rock formations.
Every park has it's beauties for people to explore and admire. Some of them you have to admire from a distance, others you can get up close and personal with the features. We need to continue to preserve these great assets
I try to do my part with the preservation of the parks. Not only do I preserve them with photographs, I also will donate 20% of sales of National Park photographs purchased via this website to non-profit organizations to help preserve the parks. This way, when you make a purchase, you not only receive a beautiful print to hang on your wall, you are helping to preserve the place where that picture was taken.
Standard YouTube License
- 12:26 The River Road: Texas FM 170 - Presidio to Terlinguaby takemytripdotcom 7,359 views
- 9:22 Mt. Rushmore,Grand Tetons & Yellowstone with "Caravan Tour" 2011by Sergey Reznichenko 808 views
- 13:16 Ross Maxwell Scenic Drive, Big Bend National Park TXby takemytripdotcom 3,750 views
- 12:19 Georgetown to Guanella Pass, Colorado Time Lapse Driveby takemytripdotcom 287 views
- 4:00 Time Lapse from Pinnacles to NE Entrances at Badlands National Parkby Steven Donley 193 views
- 8:54 Hurricane Ridge, The Drive Downhill, Olympic National Park Time Lapse Driveby takemytripdotcom 1,208 views
- 13:31 Glacier Bay - Glacier Bay National Park Day Cruise by catamaranby WNHSeXperience 1,903 views
- 4:42 Badlands National Park - South Dakota Trip 2011by MoviesMusicNature 15,020 views
- 7:08 North Fork Scenic Byway - Drivelapseby Drivelapse 1,559 views
- 6:31 2010/07/18 1047 - Yellowstone East entrance - Summer Vacation Video #13by RomeoSierra011 500 views
- 1:19 Bay of Fundy Tide, Time-lapse, Fundy National Parkby Brian Townsend 10,997 views
- 14:51 Heavy snow dumped on Florence, Oregonby kennysart 179 views
- 5:24 Canoe Camping on Leigh Lake, Grand Teton National Park, Wyomingby jacksonholetraveler 15,362 views
- 3:44 South Dakota 2011by Denise Knutson 375 views
- 14:28 Time Lapse of Hike up Saddle Pass at Badlands National Parkby Steven Donley 133 views
- 1:59 2012 Scion xB Special Release Series.AVIby ButlerScionIN 4,082 views
- 3:27 How to do time-lapse with Pinnacle Studioby Trond Svendsen 8,098 views
- 1:01 Ken Burns' The National Parks | PBS Americaby PBSukchannel 235 views
- 2:44 Beautiful Badlands - Trailerby TheBeautifulBadlands 68 views
- 1:01 Discover the National Park Foundationby YourParks 940 views
- Loading more suggestions...