Published on Sep 6, 2013
MOTU Digital Performer Registration & Installation
Registration instructions for Digital Performer:
1. Open your internet browser and navigate to www.motu.com/berklee
2. If you do not have a MOTU.com username and password, head over to the registration form to sign up for free account.
3. If you already have an account please log in with your MOTU.com username and password now.
4. Once you've logged in to your MOTU account, enter your Digital Performer Keycode. Then click Submit
Installation instructions for Digital Performer:
1. Open Berklee Self-Service and log in using your Berklee OnePass credentials.
2. Select "Berklee Self Service" then click DOWNLOAD under Digital Performer.
3. After Digital Performer has finished downloading, open the "Installers" folder in your dock then open "Digital Performer.dmg"
4. Click Install Digital Performer.pkg to launch the Digital Performer installer.
5. Follow the on screen instructions to complete the installation. After the installation has finished, quit the installer.
You will now be able to launch Digital Performer from your application folder.
You will be prompted to enter the email address you registered on MOTU.com, your name, and your Digital Performer Key Code.