Published on Jan 14, 2013
Arizona Luxury Real Estate Auction at http://supreme-auctions.com/auctions/... Contemporary Paradise Valley 40-Acre Mountainside Luxury Estate -- Absolute Auction
Your Opportunity to own the Peak of Paradise living is available now. To Request a Packet of Due Diligence Material and Documents on this property from Supreme Auctions, call 1-866-929-2243.
At Paradise Peak Estate you can live the luxury lifestyle you've earned. Ultra luxurious best describes this breathtaking mountainside estate. Every detail of this 12,860 square foot 7 bedroom, 8 bath, 4 half-bath beauty has been carefully considered and selected.
The features of Paradise Peak Estate are too numerous to list, but a few of them include:
- 40 Acre Parcel (largest remaining in Paradise Valley)
- 12,680 square feet of luxurious indoor living space
- Desert gardens designed by internationally acclaimed Thomas Dolliver Church
- 7 Bedrooms, 12 Bathrooms, 6 Fireplaces, 3 Jetted Tubs
- Large Chef's kitchen with 2 dishwashers, 2 warming draws, 2 sinks, double ovens, Sub Zero refrigerator and freezer, Viking Range
- Unparalleled 270 degree views of Scottsdale and Sonoran Desert
- Large Flat Lot with 300 ft deep home site
- Home Theater with best in class equipment
- Finest interior finishes; exotic hard woods, Venetian plaster walls, Travertine floors and fine marble, slate and granite surfaces
- Private security gate with garage parking for 6 vehicles
- Driving range and putting greens on site, to fine tune your golf game
On February 28, 2013 at 2:00 pm this one-of-a kind opportunity will be sold to new owners at Absolute Auction, selling with No Reserve, however the property is available for and subject to sale prior to the Auction.
To schedule your private tour please call us at 866-929-2243.
Area and Community
Paradise Valley the Southwest's Affluent Enclave
The small community of Paradise Valley provides the finest in opulent living with a population of just 15,000 residents. The community hosts 12 luxurious resorts with homes and estates ranging in value from $3 to over $40 million. The public school system is Scottsdale Unified School District and many of the country's most respected private and charter schools are within a short drive. Piestewa Peak Park and the Phoenix Mountain Preserve provide hundreds of acres of hiking, biking and outdoor activities. If exploring more urban opportunities is more to your taste world-class shopping at the Biltmore Fashion Park and Scottsdale Fashion Square await or perhaps a round of golf at one of the more than 300 area courses is a more appropriate distraction. Downtown Phoenix is just minutes away with its offering of professional sports venues, art museums and performing arts venues.
For more details and to schedule your private viewing prior to auction, please contact us at 866-929-2243.