Uploaded on Mar 9, 2010
"The biggest single cause of accidents
to scaffolders is not falls from height ...
but slips, trips and falls on the same level."
- 2008 NASC safety report.
This shows that the safety benefits of securing boards are undeniable, not just for scaffolders, but for any site operative using scaffolding on a regular basis.
The problem is that until now, traditional board retention methods have been considered awkward and time-consuming. Resulting, more often than not, in people being content to save time by continuing to work with unsteady, displaced and missing boards.
Safelinx board retainers are an innovative new product offering many benefits.
• Are incredibly simple and effective, making them easy to fit - right first time, every time.
• Save a huge amount of time, taking approx 20 seconds per fleet to fit, compared to around three to five minutes for more traditional methods - and give a better result!
• Dramatically improve onsite safety by effectively securing multiple fleets of boards.
• Reduce the number of items on site.
• Help you to comply with SG4.5 safety guidelines.
• Offer value for money, and are manufactured from recycled materials, saving costs for your budget, and for the environment.
The current HSE drive to reduce slips, trips and falls requires positive action.
Safelinx is the answer.
Safelinx board retainers are easy to install and effective enough
to ensure everyone's safety onsite.
For more information visit the Safelinx page on our website, see what people think of it at http://www.scaffoldersforum.com/scaff... or follow us at http://twitter.com/flynnanddawson
Flynn & Dawson Ltd.
Northbridge House | Elm Street Business Park | Burnley | BB10 1PD
Tel: 07884 497 362 or 07786 818 077