Dungeonland - Dungeon Maestro Mode Trailer
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Aug 1, 2012
We teach the world how not to get along by unveiling Dungeon Master Mode in Dungeonland, the upcoming co-op action-RPG.
Dungeonland is a cooperative action game where players take control of a group of adventurers in their visit to a crazy and dangerous medieval theme park.
The Evil Lord Dungeon Master, tired of seeing his Grand Plan for World Domination™ constantly being thwarted by nosy, big-chinned heroes, is scheming to stop them once and for all!
With the aid of a considerable loan from the Evil Overlord Foundation™, Dungeon Master has laboriously built a nefarious theme park, tempting adventurers with a chance to explore the most dangerous and exotic places, fight the most powerful monsters and possess the most wondrous magical items.
To this most unlikely place, he gave the name... Dungeonland.
Playing as The Rogue, The Warrior or The Mage, players will loot, level up, customize their hero and acquire new skills as they work their way through waves of monsters and traps leading all the way through deadly dungeons.
From deadly jungles to lush magical gardens and a dragon's lair, players will adventure through meticulously crafted themed environments all the way up to the tower of Dungeon Master himself.
* Cooperative/single player hack & slash action.
* Gear -- Equip your character with items found in-game or bought with gold
* Simultaneous local and online multiplayer
* Multiplayer with a twist -- Dungeon Master Mode
* Replayability - Dungeon Master AI randomizes monsters, treasures and dangers each session to create a unique experience; player choice in equipping items creates endless combinations for more variety
* Colorful game world -- three different theme park environments to explore
* Dozens of enemies, items, abilities and mini-bosses
Standard YouTube License
- 21:10 Am I Evil? (Yes, I am) - Part 1by TotalBiscuit, The Cynical Brit Featured 466,481
- 2:14 Dungeonland Video Dev Diary #2 - Dungeon Maestro Mode - PARADOXPLAZAby Paradox Interactive6,411 views
- 2:08 Dungeonland Video Dev Diary #1 - Four Things About Dungeonland - PARADOXPLAZAby Paradox Interactive7,945 views
- 1:34 Crusader Kings II - Seven Deadly Sins: Slothby Paradox Interactive77,851 views
- 1:53 GDC 2012: Dungeonland Announcement trailer - PARADOXPLAZAby Paradox Interactive79,513 views
- 53:06 PAX: Ask The Dungeon Masterby Dungeons & Dragons41,433 views
- 16:53 Dungeons & Dragons :Tips For The New Dungeon Masterby Fritz 40K15,809 views
- 21:07 Dungeon Master's Guidance 4: Building a Dungeonby Esper Repsesper30,638 views
- 10:59 ➜ Wartune WIN Level 45 Catacombs boss Anderon the Exile Crypt Guardianby LavashGames LavashVideos1,454 views
- 22:26 Totalbiscuit vs. Developers - Dungeonland's Dungeon Master Modeby TotalBiscuit, The Cynical Brit252,500 views
- 9:23 Dungeonland [Hard|Co-op] Cannibal Kingdom: BOSS w/ TrendKiLL & Fryedeggby Nananea701 views
- 31:57 Gridless D&D game play with DM Scotty (Episode 1)by theDMsCraft19,352 views
- 2:05 Crusader Kings II - Seven Deadly Sins: Piracyby Paradox Interactive84,967 views
- 52:12 Carl Sagan, Stephen Hawking and Arthur C. Clarke - God, The Universe and Everything Else (1988)by TheScienceFoundation781,542 views
- 22:04 Dungeonland: DM Mode - Goramoth vs The Fabulacity Crew [Part 1]by DeadAirGaming12,125 views
- 27:06 DmC: Devil May Cry Angry Reviewby AngryJoeShow1,851,242 views
- 26:31 Let's Play The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Part. 30by DaStalinator536 views
- 19:18 AJ Presents: Dungeonlandby AngryJoeShow194,433 views
- 7:10 Fun with a few 9V batteries. (244 of them)by jersagfast6,039,502 views
- 1:02:53 Counter Monkey - Dungeon Mastering a Great Gameby Noah Antwiler41,465 views
- Loading more suggestions...