This video is unavailable.
Cassandra NYC 2011: Chris Burroughs - Cassandra at Clearspring
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Dec 29, 2011
Chris Burroughs is a developer at Clearspring Technologies where he works on the Data and Analytics team. There he wrestles with the black art of JVM tuning, searches for meaning in TCP state diagrams, and continues the never ending journey to make sense of distributed systems. Chris is also the leader of the Cassandra DC users group.
DataStax, the commercial leader in Apache Cassandra™, along with the NYC Cassandra User Group, NoSQL NYC, and Big Data NYC joined together to present the first Cassandra New York City conference on December 6, 2011.
DataStax offers products and services based on the popular open-source database, Apache Cassandra™ that solve today's most challenging big data problems. DataStax Enterprise (DSE) combines the performance of Cassandra with analytics powered by Apache Hadoop™, creating a smartly integrated, data-centric platform. With DSE, real-time and analytic workloads never conflict, giving you maximum performance with the added benefit of only managing a single database. The company has over 100 customers, including leaders such as Netflix, Cisco, Rackspace and Constant Contact, and spanning verticals including web, financial services, telecommunications, logistics and government. DataStax is backed by industry leading investors, including Lightspeed Venture Partners and Crosslink Capital and is based in San Mateo, CA.
Standard YouTube License
- 12:06 Augusten Burroughs on The Hour with George Stroumboulopoulosby TheHourFeatured 22,407
- 47:56 Cassandra NYC 2011: David Weinstein - Cassandra at Adobeby DataStaxMedia 923 views
- 54:46 Cassandra NYC 2011: Edward Capriolo - Cassandra in Online Advertising: Real-Time Biddingby DataStaxMedia 671 views
- 39:03 Cassandra NYC 2011: Drew Robb - Cassandra at SocialFlowby DataStaxMedia 552 views
- 59:17 Cassandra NYC 2011: Nathan Marz - The Storm and Cassandra Realtime Computation Stackby DataStaxMedia 5,031 views
- 50:20 Cassandra NYC 2011: Eric Evans - CQL: SQL for Cassandraby DataStaxMedia 1,144 views
- 51:25 Cassandra NYC 2011: Jonathan Ellis - Whats New In Cassandraby DataStaxMedia 620 views
- 34:00 Cassandra NYC 2011: Martin Stone - Deep Visibility into Apache Cassandra with AppDynamicsby DataStaxMedia 622 views
- 59:52 Cassandra NYC 2011: Ilya Maykov - Scaling Video Analytics with Cassandraby DataStaxMedia 1,065 views
- 48:19 Cassandra NYC 2011: Matt Dennis - Data Modeling Workshopby DataStaxMedia 3,309 views
- 45:32 Cassandra NYC 2011: Joe Stein - Cassandra as the Central Nervous System of Distributed Systemsby DataStaxMedia 1,151 views
- 1:05:29 Apache Cassandra: NoSQL in the Enterprise Todayby OracleLearning 1,732 views
- 13:38 Cassandra NYC 2011: Robin Schumacher - Cassandra: The Foundation of Today's Enterprise Data Stackby DataStaxMedia 293 views
- 54:00 Cassandra NYC 2011: Nathan Milford - Cassandra for System Adminsby DataStaxMedia 848 views
- 53:36 Cassandra NYC 2011: Nate McCall - Java and Big Data with Apache Cassandraby DataStaxMedia 1,983 views
- 53:16 Cassandra NYC 2011: Tyler Hobbs - Making Cassandra Operations Easy with DataStax OpsCenterby DataStaxMedia 373 views
- 1:01:39 Google I/O 2012 - Google Compute Engine -- Technical Detailsby GoogleDevelopers 24,202 views
- 46:01 Apache Cassandra: noSQL, Yes to Scaleby MarakanaTechTV 7,004 views
- 27:40 C* 2012: Building a Cassandra Based Application from Scratch (Patrick McFadin, Hobsons)by DataStaxMedia 2,606 views
- 59:09 C*ollege Credit: An Introduction to Apache Cassandraby DataStaxMedia 1,369 views
- Loading more suggestions...